Hometown: Karnataka, India
Boyfriend: Aditya Kumar
Age: 27 Years
Some lesser known facts about Aashna Hegde
- Aashna Hegde is an Indian Model, Social Media Influencer, Actor and YouTuber. In September 2022, she became the first Indian content creator to make her runway debut at New York Fashion Week as the showstopper for Indian fashion designer Archana Kochhar.
- In 2001, Aashna’s mother, Pakhi, separated from her husband when Aashna was six years old, as he had allegedly physically abused her in a state of intoxication, and later moved to Mumbai with her two daughters.
- Aashna aspired to become an actress since her school days. After completing his schooling, he attended an acting school in Mumbai but dropped it midway. To learn the basics of shooting and directing, Aashna started working as an assistant director for a television show. Initially, at the age of 23, she started making lip sync videos. Musical.ly and Tiktok, and later he started making videos on YouTube. Aashna worked as a Digital Content Creator in Mumbai with the NOFILTR Group, a social media platform that encourages and helps young content creators to collaborate with other creators across the country.
- Aashna has a self-titled YouTube channel where she posts challenge videos, travel vlogs, fashion hall videos and makeup tutorials; The channel has over 800k subscribers. He is part of another YouTube channel DamnFam! In which Aashna posts funny challenge videos with her friends.
- In June 2020, Aashna appeared in Jaden’s music video Dooriyan on YouTube.
- In August 2020, Aashna featured in Tanzil Khan’s music video Befiqar on YouTube.
- In July 2021, Aashna appeared in the music video Bas Tu Dikhi Hai on YouTube with her boyfriend, Aditya Kumar.
- Aashna has a pet dog, Singh.
- Aashna addresses her mother Pakhi by her name. In an interview, she talked about the reason behind it and revealed that after her mother’s separation from her father, Pakhi started looking for acting opportunities in Mumbai, but the director remained in her films or television shows. Was not in favor of casting a mother. Pakhi chose to keep the identity of her daughters a secret due to the financial burden. Aashna and her sister Khushi would often visit their mother on the sets and address her as a relative.
- Aashna represented Instagram’s Indian creator community internationally at VidCon in Los Angeles in June 2022. VidCon is an annual convention that connects fans, video makers and online brands primarily on the Internet.
- In August 2022, Aashna was honored as one of the 75 Cultural Ambassadors of India by the Ministry of Culture, Government of India.
- In September 2022, Aashna made her runway debut, and she walked the ramp as a showstopper for Indian fashion designer Archana Kochhar at the New York Times Fashion Week. In an interview, when asked how she felt with her runway debut as a showstopper in a fashion show, Aashna replied,
New York Fashion Week is the most prestigious event in the fashion world and it feels like a ‘dream come true’ moment to me! I have been an avid fashion enthusiast and have always wanted to bring my experimental fashion personality to the fore on the global stage. It is an honor to represent the Indian fashion community on such a global platform and help leverage the cause of sustainability.”