Aditi Rao Hydari is an Indian actress who predominantly works in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu films. She is best known for her role in Sudhir Mishra’s 2011 crime thriller, Yeh Saali Zindagi, where she played the role of Shanti. Aditi has appeared in many films like Padmavat, Delhi 6, Rockstar.
Aditi Rao Hydari was born on Tuesday, 28 October 1986.age 35 years; by 2021) in Hyderabad (now in Telangana). His zodiac sign is Scorpio. He completed his schooling from Rishi Valley School, Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh. For college, she went to Delhi University’s Lady Shri Ram College.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx): 54 kg
Hair Color: brown
Eye Colour: dark brown
Body Measurements (Approximately): 34-26-34
Aditi Rao Hydari belongs to a reputed Muslim family. Since both her parents were from royal lineage, Aditi is part of two royal families. From paternal side, she is related to Sir Muhammad Saleh Akbar Hydari and from maternal side, she is related to Raja J Rameswara Rao, a former king of Wanaparthy family.
parents and siblings
Aditi’s father’s name is Ehsan Hydari. He was a Bohri Muslim. He died in 2013 due to lung cancer.
His mother’s name is Vidya Rao who is a Thumri Dadra singer.
Aditi’s grandfather’s name is Raja J Rameshwar Rao, who was the king of Wanaparthi, a princely state of Hyderabad. He started his own publishing house Orient Blackswan where educational books were published. His grandmother’s name is Shantha Rameswara Rao who runs Vidyaranya School in Hyderabad.
husband and children
In 2007, at the age of 21, Aditi married Satyadeep Mishra, a civil servant and lawyer by profession. Later, he became an actor.
They separated in 2013. In an interview, she revealed her marital status and said,
I met him when I was 17 and this was my only serious relationship. It broke my heart when we parted, but the name of the relationship broke because we are friends and still close. ,
Aditi’s great-grandfather’s name was Sir Akbar Hydari, who was the Prime Minister of the Nizam of Hyderabad.
His wife Amina Hydari, Aditi’s great-grandmother, founded the Hydari Club for women so that they could play tennis and also established the Mehboobiya Girls School, the first girls’ school in Hyderabad.
Actor’s ex-wife Kiran Rao Aamir Khan His maternal uncle is a first cousin.
relationships / affairs
Reportedly, it was rumored that Aditi Rao Hydari is dating her Wazir co-actor, Farhan Akhtar. It was also speculated that the reason for Farhan’s divorce from his ex-wife Adhuna Bhabani was his relationship with Aditi.
Aditi Rao Hydari is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer. At the age of six, she received training from acclaimed dancer Leela Samson.
She worked with Samson’s dance group, Spanda, where she taught students and performed in stage shows in India and abroad.
In an interview he said-
I was five years old when I started learning Bharatanatyam. I loved dancing, also because I was surrounded by classical arts. I was lucky to have a teacher like Leela Samson. Although I was in boarding school and my mother was very insistent that I complete my education, I did very well before becoming an actor.
Aditi made her acting debut in 2006 with the Malayalam film Prajapati opposite Muhammad Kutty Ismail. In 2007, she made her Tamil debut with the Tamil period drama film Shringaram. In 2009, she made her Bollywood debut in a supporting role with Delhi 6.
In 2011, she again appeared in a supporting role with Irrfan Khan for the romantic thriller Yeh Saali Zindagi. Thereafter, he starred in Imtiaz Ali’s romantic drama Rockstar, where he played the role of a reporter. In 2012, Aditi was cast in the lead role for the film London, Paris, New York alongside Ali Zafar. In 2013, she appeared in Mahesh Bhatt’s murder franchise, Murder 3 opposite Randeep Hooda. In the same year, he was seen in the film Boss starring Akshay Kumar, In 2016, she appeared in the films Wazir and Fitoor. In 2017, Aditi got a chance to collaborate for the first time with director Mani Ratnam for her second Tamil film Kataru Veliyadai. In 2018, she was seen opposite Ranveer Singh in the film Padmavat, directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Aditi made her Tollywood debut in 2018 with the Telugu drama film Sammohanam.
In 2021, Aditi appeared in two Netflix films, The Girl on the Train and Ajibhi Dastaan. Aditi will next be seen in the film Gandhi Talks and a web-series titled Jubilee.
Aditi Rao Hydari has appeared in several commercials for various brands like L’Oreal, Platinum Days of Love, GRT Jewellers, Cadbury, Ajio, Maaza, Sabyasachi, Nerolac and Asian Paints.
- Aditi Rao Hydari shares her MeToo story, where harassment is faced in the industry. She lost all hope of working again and was without work for almost eight months. In an interview she revealed,
I remember when I started out, I was pretty naive because I came from a protected background. I didn’t know the rumors were true, that such things used to happen. And to be honest, I’ve never had such a bad time. I had an incident that didn’t really hurt me much. But yes, I lost the job because I was given a choice – it’s either this or this. For me, it was a no-brainer. I had to walk away.”
- Aditi Rao Hydari posted a salute selfie on Instagram in which she is seen saluting with her left hand. The followers immediately trolled him for being rude to the Indian Army.
- In 2012, Aditi won the Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Female) award for Yeh Saali Zindagi.
- In 2017, she won the Best Actress (Tamil) award for her performance in Kaatru Veliyadayi at the Asiavision Awards.
- In 2017, she won the Best Debut Actress (Tamil) award at the South Indian International Movie Awards for Mani Ratnam’s Kataru Velidai.
- In 2018, she was awarded the Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award for Best Leading Female (Critics Award) for her memorable performance in Bhoomi.
- In 2019, Aditi won two awards, Best Debut Female and Special Jury Award for Sammohanam in Zee Cine Awards Telugu.
- In 2019, she won the International Indian Film Academy Award (IIFA) for Best Supporting Actor (Female) for Padmaavat.
Aditi Rao Hydari owns an Audi Q7 SUV.
Aditi Rao Hydari charges Rs 60-70 lakh for a film.
- Meal: Hyderabadi Kheema, Biryani, Idli Ghee Podi
- book: Curious phenomenon of dog at night
- destination: Turkey, London
Facts / Trivia
- Aditi Rao Hydari walked the ramp as a showstopper for designer Shailesh Singhania at Lakme Fashion Week 2019.
- Aditi made her singing debut from the film London, Paris, New York and sang two songs “Theri Si Zindagi” and Woh Dekhte Mein.
- Aditi Rao Hydari has sung her first Tamil song “Kathodu Kathanan” with Dhanush for GV Prakash’s film Jail.
- Aditi Rao Hydari is a keen animal lover and an active member of PETA.
- Aditi’s parents had a love marriage, but they separated when she was two years old.
- For her film Bhoomi, Aditi attended several workshops to adapt the character of a girl who has stammering problems.
- Aditi made her debut at the 75th Cannes Film Festival and represented the smartphone brand Vivo India.
- Aditi has kept the surnames of both her parents. In an interview, she said,
I wanted to have both, because my mother raised me, but my father is also a part of me. Hydari is a rare name so I kept both Rao and Hydari.
- Aditi has been featured as the face of the fifth edition of Vogue Wedding Show 2017.
- She sang the Hindi version of the Ice Age theme song ‘We Are Family’ in the film Ice Age 4: Continental Drift.
- Aditi has a huge fan following on social media, 7.8M followers on Instagram, 2.2M followers on Facebook, and 1.2M followers on Twitter.
- Aditi has two pet dogs, Gigi and Zoe.
- Aditi Rao Hydari has featured in many magazine covers like Femina, Verve, Vogue, Bazaar and many more.