Aditya Khurana is an Indian actor, model and content producer. In June 2022, he came into limelight after winning the “Man of the World” pageant.
Aditya Khurana was born in 2000 (age 22 years; by 2022) in Pune, Maharashtra. Aditya attended Pune University, Ganeshkhind, Pune.
Height (approx.): 6′ 0″
Weight (approx): 6o kg
Hair Color: brown
Eye Colour: black
Body Measurements (Approximately): Chest 40″ Waist 30 Biceps14
Aditya Khurana belongs to a Hindu Maharashtrian family.
parents and siblings
Not much information is available about Aditya Khurana’s parents and siblings.
relationships / affairs
The relationship status of Aditya Khurana is not known.
Aditya Khurana follows Hinduism.
In 2021, Aditya Khurana made his debut with the film The Rage: Over Injustice.
Man of the World, 2022
In 2022, Aditya Khurana participated in the Man of the World 2022 male beauty pageant. A total of 20 competitors from around the world qualified for the competition. The Grand Finale of Man of the World 2022 was held on 18 June 2022 at the Baguio Convention Center in Baguio City, Philippines. After going through several rounds, Aditya was declared the Man of the World, 2022. Aditya Khurana, in a media interaction expressed his gratitude for being selected as a contestant in the Man of the World pageant. he said,
It is an honor for me to represent my country at such a high level and I can’t believe I am lucky to have been selected for this. Luck has not left my hand ever since I entered the industry and I hope and pray that better things happen for me. Every day is a learning experience and I am grateful to all my mentors who have helped me reach where I am. I urge everyone to pray so that I can bring India the trophy! ,
He owns a Yamaha R15 V4 bike.
Facts / Trivia
- Aditya Khurana is the first Indian to receive the title of “Man of the World”.
- He smokes cigarettes.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- In 2021, he appeared in the lead role in the short-film Love X Society.
- During Aditya’s Q&A round in the Man of the World competition, he was asked to share his thoughts on a quote written by Nobel Peace Laureate Malala Yousafzai “With a gun, you can kill terrorists, with education you can kill terrorists.” can kill.” To which Aditya replied,
If you have a true knowledge of what to follow and what not to, education will take you there. If you know who to follow and who is not, you will never fall into terrorism. Terrorism is nothing but a mindset which has gone on the wrong path. You have lost confidence, you go the other way. Believe in yourself, choose your path wisely, and yes, take an education before choosing it.”
- In an interview, Aditya revealed that he had to leave his home and live alone as his family did not want him to pursue a career in acting; However, he wanted to follow his dream, and when he tried to persuade his family to allow him to follow his dream, they asked him whether he should either follow his dream or stay with them. needed. he said,
I belong to a middle class family, and was born and brought up in Pune. My family did not want me to become an actor. After a lot of fights, my family gave me a choice to pursue my dream or be with them. So, I chose my dream and started living alone in the same city.
- Aditya had said in an interview that he had failed in 132 auditions.
- She is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog in her house.
- He is often seen drinking alcohol.
- In an interview, he considered Shahrukh Khan as his role model.