Height: 5′ 10″
Marital Status: Unmarried
Profession: Model and YouTuber
Some lesser known facts about Ajmal Haqiqi
- Ajmal Hakiqi is an Afghan model and a YouTuber. He recently came into limelight after being arrested on charges of blasphemy by Taliban intelligence.
- After completing his higher education, in fashion designing in India, Ajmal Hakiqui became more curious about the field of journalism, so, in 2021, he started doing a course in journalism.
- Ajmal Hakiki entered the modeling world at the age of just 14.
- Ajmal Haqiqi is a model as well as a fashion designer and as of 2021 she has designed over 1200 traditional Afghan dresses.
- Ajmal Haqiqi is also the founder of Hakiqi Fashion First Modeling Agency, Afghanistan’s first modeling agency.
- Ajmal Haqiqi is also the Cultural Ambassador of Afghanistan. During her modeling career, she has participated in various fashion shows across the world.
- In early 2020, Ajmal Hakiki participated in a fashion show festival held in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. She participated in fashion shows along with members from 16 other countries.
- In December 2020, she participated in a fashion show held in Uzbekistan. There he represented the tradition and culture of the Afghani-Naznin tribe.
- Through his modeling, Ajmal Haqiqi represents his Afghani culture, therefore, he mostly wears traditional Afghani attire.
- Ajmal Haqiqi has appeared in several national TV shows in Afghanistan.
- Ajmal Hakiki has also modeled in India with many Indian models.
- Ajmal Hakiqi is a staunch supporter of good India-Afghanistan relations.
- Since the Taliban’s capture of Afghanistan in 2021, Ajmal Haqiqi has on several occasions expressed his opinion against the illegal takeover by the Taliban.
- In 2022, when Ajmal and his friends were arrested by the Taliban, several internationally renowned NGOs, such as Amnesty International, condemned the Taliban’s actions, calling the arrests a threat to the Taliban to curtail the freedoms of Afghan citizens. Told effort. Amnesty International said in an official statement,
Restrictions on the right to freedom of expression must be expressly provided for by law and must be strictly necessary and proportionate to a legitimate purpose. International human rights law does not allow restrictions of freedom of expression on the grounds that it has the potential to offend or offend nor to protect religious beliefs or the religious sensibilities of their adherents. This incident is a classic example of how the Taliban is creating an atmosphere of fear in Afghanistan through arbitrary arrests and coercion to silence people.
- On 5 June 2022, Ajmal Hakiqi released a video, in which Ajmal and his friend are seen apologizing for their crimes.
- Ajmal Hakiqi is a fitness enthusiast. He places great emphasis on maintaining physical fitness.
- Ajmal Hakiqui has been seen smoking on several occasions.