Hometown: Dublin, Ireland
Age: 56 Years
Husband: Gavin O’Reilly
Some lesser known facts about Alison Doody
- Alison Doody is an Irish actress and model, best known for her role as Lady Scott in the 2022 Hindi film RRR.
- Prior to becoming an actress, Alison was approached by a photographer for modeling after which she began doing commercial modeling professionally. During her acting career as well as modeling, she always avoided doing nude scenes.
- She appeared in several other Hollywood films including Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989), The Actors (2003), We Still Kill the Old Way (2014), Brother (2016), and Division 19 (2017).
- He was featured in various television shows including Queenie (1987), The Storyteller (1989), Sailing Hitler (1991), Waking the Dead (2007), and Beaver Falls (2011–2012).
- She has appeared on various television talk shows such as Entertainment Tonight (2003), The Hollywood Greats (2006), Xpose (2008), and The Late Late Show (2009).
- She has appeared in advertisements for various brands like Dr Pepper and L’Oreal.
- In 2003, she was featured in the documentary Indiana Jones: Making the Trilogy and in 2004, she appeared in the documentary Happy Birthday Oscar Wilde.
- In 2019, she announced her entry into the Indian industry by playing the role of Lady Scott in the Hindi film RRR, which was released in 2022.
- She was given the title of the youngest girl to play a Bond girl (a character who is a love interest or female partner of James Bond) in the 1985 film A View to a Kill.
- In 2016, in an interview, Alison revealed that she was depressed after leaving acting in 1994 to raise her daughters. He said,
I used to get so sad sometimes. I was struggling not to work. Once you’ve done that and you’re free, it’s hard to give up that freedom. Being a mother is great, it’s satisfying, but you need an outlet.”
- In an interview, she said that she was married to a wealthy man, but after several years of their marriage, she realized that she was not happy and decided to divorce him. he added,
I’ve had the privilege of visiting wonderful places like Brown Thomas and doing a lot of shopping, but that’s not all. I say this to my girls. It’s not about money. You can’t buy happiness. And I know it’s cliche to say, I say it to my two kids every single day, I’d rather meet someone who is going to take care of them and take care of them and be a friend and a great companion to them. Will go ,
- In 2018, she posted a picture on Instagram in which she was seen meeting Nelson Mandela.
- She is often seen enjoying alcoholic drinks on various occasions.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and often posts pictures of her workouts on social media.
- She is an avid dog lover and often posts pictures of them on social media.
- Alison has appeared on the covers of several international magazines.
- She is a travel enthusiast and often posts pictures of her vacations on social media.