Amrin Bhat was an Indian television actress known for being a part of local dramas in Kashmir that were televised. She was also known for making Tiktok videos. On 25 May 2022, he was shot dead by a group of terrorists at his residence in Chadoora, Budgam district of Jammu and Kashmir.
Amrin Bhat was born on Friday, 20 March 1987.age 35 years; at the time of death) at Chadoora, Budgam. She did her schooling from Government Girls Higher Secondary School, Budgam. He attended Kashmir University, Srinagar.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx): 60 kg
Hair Color: black
Eye Colour: black
Body Measurements (Approximately): 40-34-40
parents and siblings
Amreen’s father’s name is Khazeer Mohammad Bhat. He has a brother Tanveer Bhat and a sister.
His nephew’s name is Farhan Zubair.
Amrin followed Islam.
She was a Kashmiri.
She lived in Hushru village, Chadoora, Budgam, Jammu and Kashmir.
Amreen died on 25 May 2022 after she was shot by a group of terrorists at Chadoora, Budgam. She was in her house when some terrorists barged into her house and shot her in the neck and also attacked her ten-year-old nephew, who was injured in his arm. He was taken to the hospital where doctors declared him brought dead. However, his nephew narrowly escaped.
Facts / Trivia
- Several news sources referred to Amrin as Amrina Bhat and Ambreen Bhat.
- He followed a non-vegetarian diet.
- Her hobbies included singing and traveling.
- After declaring him dead, the police claimed that he was shot dead by three Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) terrorists. His village was kept under tight security and the police started searching for the terrorists.
- Former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah expressed grief over the incident and tweeted,
Shocked and deeply saddened by the deadly terrorist attack on Ambreen Bhat. Tragically, Ambreen lost her life and her nephew was injured in the attack. There can be no justification for attacking innocent women and children like this. May Allah give him a place in Paradise.”
- She was an active social media user and had over 25,000 subscribers on her Instagram and 14.9K subscribers on her YouTube channel. She used to post videos of her plays on YouTube.