Anand Deverakonda is an Indian Actor, who predominantly works in Telugu films. He is the younger brother of the South Indian actor Vijay Deverakonda,
Anand Deverakonda was born on Monday, 16 March 1992.age 30 years; by 2022) in Hyderabad, India. His hometown is Thummanpeta, in Balamoor mandal of Mahbubnagar district, Telangana. His zodiac sign is Pisces. He did his schooling from Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School in Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh.
He then did a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Electronics Engineering Technology Avionics (2010-2014) from Vaughan College of Aeronautics and Technology, New York. From 2014 to 2015, he did his Masters in Technology Management from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Illinois, US.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Hair Color: black
Eye Colour: brown
parents and siblings
His father, Deverakonda Govardhan Rao, worked as a television serial director. His mother, Deverakonda Madhavi, works as a soft skills and personality developer trainer. his elder brother, Vijay Deverakondais an actor and film producer.
When Anand was pursuing his graduation, he worked as a trainee at GMR Aero Technic, Hyderabad, Telangana. He then started working at his mother’s personality development school ‘At Speak Easy’. He worked there as a business development intern. In October 2013, Anand joined Amazon Development Centre, Hyderabad as a Senior Associate and worked there for about 7 months. He then received a job offer as a consultant from Deloitte in Chicago. He accepted the offer and worked there for more than 2 years.
In 2019, he made his debut as an actor in the Telugu film ‘Dorasani’, in which he played the role of Raju.
He then acted in a few Telugu films such as ‘Middle Class Melodies’ (2020), ‘Pushpaka Vimanam’ (2021), and ‘Highway’ (2022).
- Thin layer: No Country for Old Men (2007)
Facts / Trivia
- Anand’s family and friends fondly call him Chinnu.
- He once participated in a theater group called Sutradhar in Hyderabad.
- During an interview, Anand talked about developing an interest in acting. he said,
Despite this, Vijay and I were always around someone in the family who was so interested in acting and cinema. Our father used to get us DVDs of English cinema and world cinema and we used to watch these things during our holidays. I think it has caught an inherent interest in cinema. ,
- He has won the Jin Cine Award for Best Male Debut for his Telugu film ‘Dorasani’ (2019).
- In 2020, he invested in a restaurant called “Good Vibes Only Cafe” which is owned by a friend of his.
- In an interview, Anand’s brother Vijay shared that during his struggle as an actor, Anand supported him financially. Vijay said,
When I was in class IV, Anand was in class I in the same school. On his first day of school, he came running to my class and pointed me to my teacher. Since he was crying inconsolably, the teacher let him sit with me for a while. It broke my heart to see her cry so much that day. Since then, he has been following me wherever I go. I was under trials for acting opportunities, after completing engineering, he joined Amazon as an apprentice. He was an early beginner in earning money. Anand worked for Deloitte in the US and gave us relief. When he called us from America and said he had found a job at Deloitte, our family was overjoyed.
- Anand occasionally drinks alcohol.
- He likes to play sports and listen to music in his spare time.
- She is a dog lover and has two pet dogs named Storm Deverakonda and Chester.