Marital Status: Married
Hometown: Ramanathapura, Karnataka
Age: 27 Years
Some lesser known facts about Archana Jois
- Archana Jois is an Indian television and film actress known primarily for her work in the Kannada industry. Some of his most popular films include KGF: Chapter 1 (2018), Vijayarath (2019), Kalantaka (2021), and KGF: Chapter 2 (2022).
- He was fond of acting and dancing since childhood. She used to actively participate in various cultural programs in her school.
- After completing her formal education, she decided to fulfill her childhood dream of becoming an actress and started auditioning for various television films.
- The actress made her acting debut in 2015 with the role of Sundari in the new Zee Kannada serial ‘Maha Devi’, which aired from 14 September 2015. Sundari, the main character in the series, is an atheist. Archana Jois was praised not only for her ability to woo the audience with her scintillating performances, but also for her beauty and elegance.
- In 2020, she graced the silver screen with her appearance in Tarang TV’s Indian television Kannada-language drama series ‘Durga’. She played the role of Prati. The plot of the program revolves around the unexpected marriage of Durjay and Stuti, in which neither of them have a husband-wife relationship. As much as husband Durjay loved his wife, wife Stuti despises him. With his role of Praise, he received huge critical acclaim and became a household name in n time.
- In 2021, he revealed his participation in KGF: Chapter 2, the second installment of the 2018 film KGF: Chapter 1. Yash, Sanjay Dutt, Srinidhi Shetty, Raveena Tandon, Vashisht N. Simha, and Prakash Raj star in the film. The plot of the film will be based on Rocky, whose name intimidates his opponents, defeating Garuda and uplifting the struggling individuals in the KGF by supporting and fighting for them. Rocky is seen by his colleagues as a savior. Now he must face his greatest enemy, Adheera, and learn more about his past. Will was released on 14 April 2022 and the film grossed over Rs 625 crore globally on its fifth day of release, making it the ninth highest-grossing Indian film of all time.
- She will also be seen in the Kannada film ‘Hondisi Bareiri’ directed by Ramanahalli Jagan in 2022. Talking about his character in the film, he told,
I am playing a character named Pallavi, whose journey from youth to middle age is covered in the film. She is a mature, independent and emotionally strong woman. I fell in love with the character. He appealed to me as an actor. I got a lot of satisfaction from playing this role. Hondisi Bareilly and Pallavi are close to my heart. Their motto is ‘Welcoming everything that life throws at you with open arms’, which in itself is a steep learning curve for anyone.
- Apart from Kannada, Archana has also acted in a Marathi film titled Rajkumar, which was an adaptation of the Kannada film, Bombaygala Love and was produced by theater artists from Maharashtra. Due to the COVID-19 issue, the film was made available on YouTube. Although the pandemic caused some terrible things, it also resulted in a lot of good. Because of OTT, entertainment and cinema have flourished, opening up a wider alternative platform for filmmakers and artistes.
- The actress has experience of working in television and films as well. During an interview when he was asked about the difference between them, he said,
I think the line between big and small screen is almost non-existent today. Be it TV serials or web-series, both are made like cinema when it comes to cast, cinematography and budget. The small screen has also grown rapidly.”
- The KGF actress is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer.
- He is fluent in Kannada, Tamil, Hindi and English languages.