Arpita Mukherjee is an Indian actress known for her involvement in the West Bengal school job recruitment scam along with the Minister of West Bengal Partha Chatterjee, Both of them were arrested by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) on 23 July 2022.
Arpita Mukherjee was born on Friday, 10 June 1983.age 39 years; by 2022) in Belgharia, West Bengal. His zodiac sign is Gemini. She studied at Ramakrishna Sharda Mission Sister Nivedita Girls School, Kolkata. He studied at the Scottish Church College in Kolkata.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 70 kg
Hair Color: black
Eye Colour: black
parents and siblings
Arpita’s father’s name is not known. He was a central government employer. His mother’s name is Minati Mukherjee, who is a housewife.
She has a sister.
Arpita was married to a businessman from Jhargram, but not much is known about their marriage.
Arpita is a Bengali.
Arpita appeared in small roles in various Bengali and Oriya films. She appeared in the Bengali films Partner (2008), Mama Bhagne (2009), Jeena the Endless Love (2009), Bhoot in Roseville (2010), and Bidehar Khonje Rabindrath (2011).
She appeared in Oriya films including Bande Utkal Janani (2008), Prem Rogi (2009), Mu Kana Ete Kharap (2010), Kemiti e Bandhan (2011), and Raju Awara (2012).
Arpita was arrested by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) on 23 July 2022 after the ED seized Rs. Including gold jewelery worth Rs 21 crore. 79 lakhs Rs. 54 lakh forex including 22 mobiles from his flat. The ED also alleged that she used to run twelve shell companies. The ED said in a statement,
We have found documents from Arpita’s Joka flat which indicate that she was operating several shell companies for financial maneuvering.
The ED is conducting search operations in various premises related to the recruitment scam in West Bengal School Service Commission and West Bengal Board of Elementary Education. pic.twitter.com/i4dP2SAeGG
— ed (@dir_ed) 22 July 2022
After the arrest, she was also linked to being a close aide of the TMC minister. Partha Chatterjee, who was arrested by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) on 23 July 2022 for his alleged involvement in the teacher recruitment scam in the West Bengal School Service Commission (SSC). The link-up started after a picture of Partha Chatterjee and Arpita went viral on social media, in which they attended a function dressed in the same colour.
Later CM’s photo Mamata Banerjee With Arpita went viral on social media after which TMC was accused of being involved in the scam. In a tweet, Mamta spoke about the allegations against her and said,
I go for the inauguration of many pujas. How do I know who the organizers have invited? How do I know that she was Parth’s friend? I don’t even spare my party people if they are at fault. If found guilty, I will neither spare nor spare my minister.”
Facts / Trivia
- Arpita’s hobbies include walking and dancing.
- She was interested in modeling since her college days and started her career as a model in 2004.
- In an interview, her college friends talked about her and said that she was a bright and talented student.
- After the death of her father, she was offered a job as a central government employer, but she declined the offer and continued to modelling.
- Arpita has three nail salons in Patuli, Lake View Road and Baranagar and has also worked as a nail artist. In an interview, her mother had said that Arpita also has a production house.
- In 2019 and 2020, she played a prominent role in the promotional campaigns of ‘Naktala Udayana Sangha’, one of the most prominent Durga Puja committees in Kolkata. At the same time, Partha Chatterjee He was the chief financier of the committee.
- After her arrest in the scam, Arpita was taken to Joka ESI Hospital for medical examination. The hospital declared him fit after which he was detained till 3 August 2022.
- Amidst interrogation, on June 25, 2022, Arpita’s aunt Swapna Chakraborty accused her of constructing an underground bunker at her house in Mathurabati village of Jangipara, West Bengal, to hide money. She also said that Arpita and Parth used to help their relatives in getting jobs in different fields.
- According to some directors who have worked with Arpita, one said that she could not believe Arpita’s involvement in such scams because when he worked with her, she would travel by bus or second-hand car on the sets. Used to do
- She often spends time with orphans on her birthdays and special occasions.
- She is an avid dog lover and often posts pictures of them on social media.
- She regularly visits the gym and often posts pictures of her workouts on social media.