Arshdeep Singh (Cricketer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend, Cricket Career and more
Arshdeep Singh is an Indian cricketer. He is a left-arm medium-fast bowler and plays for the Indian Under-19 team. He was seen playing for Kings XI Punjab in IPL from 2020 to 2022. Arshdeep started playing cricket at GNPS School, Chandigarh under coach Jaswant Rai. He is originally from Kharar in Punjab.
Birth and early life
Arshdeep Singh was born on 5 February 1999 in Guna, Madhya Pradesh in a Sikh family. His father is Darshan Singh and mother is Baljit Kaur. His father is the Chief Security Officer in DCM. He also has two siblings in the family. His elder brother works in Canada. Arshdeep received his early education from Guru Nanak Public School, Chandigarh.
|Real Name||Arshdeep Singh|
|Date of birth||5 February 1999|
|Age (as in 2002)||23 years|
|birth place||Guna, Madhya Pradesh|
|family||Mother: Baljit Kaur
Father- Darshan Singh (Retired Inspector in CISF)
Sister: Gurleen Kaur (Elder)
Brother: 1 elder brother
Wife: Not Available
Arshdeep Singh made his first-class debut with the Punjab team in the Ranji Trophy on 25 December 2019. He was selected in Punjab’s List A for the Vijay Hazare Trophy on 19 September 2018. Prior to his List A debut, he was selected in India’s squad for the 2018 Under-19 Cricket World Cup. In the year 2017, he was also seen playing for the India Red team in the Under-19 Challenger Trophy.
In November 2019, Arshdeep was selected in India’s squad for the 2019 ACC Emerging Teams Asia Cup to be held in Bangladesh. He was bought by Kings XI Punjab in December 2018 at the player auction for the Indian Premier League 2019. He made his Twenty20 debut with the Indian Premier League side Kings XI Punjab in 2019.
Arshdeep made his T20 International debut for India against England on 7 July 2022. In 2022, he was selected in India’s squad for the Asia Cup 2022.
Education details and more
|school||Guru Nanak Public School, Chandigarh|
|batting style||left hand point|
|bowling style||left-handed fast-medium|
|first class debut||Vidarbha vs Punjab (25 December 2019)|
|list a debut||Himachal Pradesh vs Punjab (19 September 2018)|
|T20 debut||Kings XI Punjab vs Rajasthan Royals (16 April 2019)|
physical statistics and more
|height||6′ 3″ feet|
|body shape||Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|hobby||traveling and watching movies|
marital status and more
|controversies||Singh faced vitriol attacks on social media after dropping a crucial catch in the thrilling Super 4 Asia Cup match between India and Pakistan on 5 September 2022.|
|IPL Auction Price||INR 20 Lakh (Kings XI Punjab; 2019-20)|
|net worth||Not available|
social media presence
Some facts about Arshdeep Singh
- Arshdeep Singh was born in Guna, Madhya Pradesh.
- His father Darshan Singh was an Inspector in CISF and volunteer retired in 2013 to provide proper coaching to Arshdeep Singh in Chandigarh. Presently his father is the Chief Security Officer in DCM Ropar.
- He made his first-class debut with the Punjab team in the Ranji Trophy in 2019.
- He started playing cricket at the age of 13 from GNPS School, Chandigarh.
- He was selected in India’s squad for the 2018 Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
- In September 2018, he was selected in Punjab List A for the Vijay Hazare Trophy.
- In 2017, he was selected in the India Red team in the U19 Challenger Trophy.
- He was part of the Indian squad for the 2019 ACC Emerging Teams Asia Cup held in Bangladesh.
- Arshdeep made his Twenty20 debut with the Indian Premier League in 2019. He was seen playing for the Kings XI Punjab team in IPL 2020-22.
- Arshdeep took a simple catch of Asif Ali in the 18th over, which ultimately led Pakistan to win the match by five wickets. After the match, an unregistered user replaced the words “India” with “Khalistan” at several places on the profile. The Ministry of Electronics and IT today summoned Wikipedia officials to explain how cricketer Arshdeep Singh’s page contains fake information linking him to the separatist Khalistani movement. However these changes were undone by the editors of Wikipedia within 15 minutes.
If you have. have more information about Arshdeep Singh, Please comment below we will update within an hour.