Arun Verma (Actor) Wiki, Age, Date of Birth, Cause of Death, Biography, Boyfriend & More
Arun Verma was an Indian actor. He worked with many well-known Bollywood stars like Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt. He died on 20 January 2022 at the People’s General Hospital, Bhopal. Arun worked in many films like Nayak, Prem Ganth, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Heropanti, Khalnayak. He was a part of more than 50 Hindi films.
|Real Name||Arun Verma|
|Date of birth||1959|
|Death||20 January 2022|
|cause of death||kidney failure|
|birth place||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|hometown||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|family||Mother: Not Available
Father: Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Wife: Not Available
|Know||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
Education details and more
|First entry||Thin layer : Dacoit (1987)
|hobby||painting and listening to music|
Some facts about Arun Verma
- Arun Verma was born and brought up in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- Arun worked in Salman Khan’s film Kick.
- Arun Verma was very fond of theatre. He learned the nuances of acting from renowned theater artist Bav Karanth.
- After taking acting training, Arun moved to Mumbai and appeared in the film Dakait with Sunny Deol. This offer was given to him by Javed Akhtar.
- Poet Uday Dahiya has shared the information about the death of Arun Verma on his Facebook account. He wrote,
- His nephew Amit Verma confirmed the news and said.
“Arun ji passed away at 2:00 am today, he was admitted to the People’s Hospital, Bhopal. He had a block in his brain and gradually all his organs, including his lungs, failed, and he eventually succumbed to kidney failure.
- Arun wrapped up shooting for Kangana Ranaut’s directorial venture Tiku Weds Sheru, which will be his last appearance on the silver screen.
If you have. have more information about Arun Verma, Please comment below we will update within an hour.