Asha Bhat (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend & More
Asha Bhat is an Indian playback singer and lyricist. She is known for participating in Kannada singing reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Season 17 and finished as a semi-finalist. In addition, she has had several of her original releases on YouTube. Asha is quite popular on social media and has more than lakhs of followers.
|Real Name||Asha Bhati|
|Date of birth||12 April 2003|
|Age (as in 2002)||19 years|
|birth place||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|hometown||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|family||Father: Name Not Known
Mother: Name Not Known
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
|Know||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
Education details and more
|college||Sri Kumaran Composite Pre-University College|
|educational qualification||are graduating|
|First entry||Television : Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Season 17 (2020)
physical statistics and more
|Height||5′ 4″ feet|
|Hobby||dancing and singing|
social media presence
Some facts about Asha Bhati
- Asha Bhat was born and brought up in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- She was often known as ‘Chhoti Shreya Ghoshal’ for her magical voice.
- Initially, she used to perform at local puja events.
- Asha has her own YouTube channel where she uploads her music reel videos.
- His mother tongue is Kannada but he is also fluent in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and English.
If you have. have more information about Asha Bhati, Please comment below we will update within an hour.