Ashish Bhardwaj is an Indian actor who has worked in TV serials like Mithai and Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2.
Ashish Bhardwaj was born on 22 August in Khatauli, Uttar Pradesh. His zodiac sign is Leo. He completed his schooling at Golden Heart Academy in Khatauli, Uttar Pradesh. Later, he graduated from IMS Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. During the second year of college, Ashish joined theater and did several plays. Later, he moved to Mumbai and joined Tobh Talents, an international modeling agency.
Height (approx.): 5’9
Hair Color: Black
Eye Colour: Black
parents and siblings
Not much is known about Ashish Bhardwaj’s parents.
He has an elder brother Shubh Bhardwaj and a sister Sakshi Bhardwaj.
as a sample
Ashish was very fond of modeling and acting. She started her career as a model. In 2017, she walked the ramp for Amazon India Fashion Week and India Culture Week. She also walked the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week in 2020.
Ashish worked for brands like fbb, realme, Besivaindia, Barbequation and Toyota.
He was featured in magazines like Vogue India and GQ.
Ashish was a part of the campaign shoots of Pantaloons and Urban Clap. Ashish also appeared in Myntra Insider.
as an actor
In 2021, he made his acting debut with the Hindi TV serial, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, where he played the role of Mohnish. Later, Ashish appeared as Yash Chaturvedi in the Hindi TV serial Tere Bina Jiya Jaye Na on Zee TV.
In 2022, Ashish was seen together in the Hindi serial Mithai. Debatma Co:,
Facts / Trivia
- According to Ashish Bhardwaj’s Instagram post, his clothes for the Zee Awards were designed by Ashley Rabalo, who is the actor’s costume designer. Salman Khan,
- Ashish loves to write poems. He shares posts on Instagram of his poems written and recited.
- Ashish plays flute and guitar.
- Ashish is a fitness enthusiast as he never misses a day without going to the gym.
- Ashish is active on social media platforms like Instagram.
- Ashish likes cricket. During his college days, he played cricket at the state level.
- In 2021, Ashish’s first article titled Education, Explaining What You Want in Life, was published in TMM Magazine.
- According to Ashish, he did not take any financial support from his parents when he came to Mumbai to pursue a career in modeling.
- In 2022, Ashish was nominated for the Zee Rishtey Awards.