Ashish Khandal (Music Director) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend & More
Ashish Khandal is an Indian singer, lyricist and music director. He has been a part of various Hindi and Marathi albums that have broken various national records with 20 million views and worked with artists like Ankit Tiwari, Mohammad Irfan, Jonita Gandhi, Jubin Nautiyal and Akanksha Sharma.
Ashish Khandal was born on 30 June 1988 in Jaipur, Rajasthan in a Hindu Brahmin family. His father’s name is Kishore Kumar Sharma and mother’s name is Sadhna Sharma. He has a sister Prakriti Sharma in the family. Ashish completed his schooling from Vivekananda Public School and did his Masters in Music from Rajasthan University.
Ashish was fond of music since childhood. He left his engineering for his passion and moved to Mumbai. He launched his first song as a music composer with T-Series, Dil Buddhu. He later composed Dhaaga Dhaaga for Zee Music, sung by Akanksha Sharma and Souvik Ganguly. In November 2021, his song Hamdard Hai which was sung by well-known composer-singer Ankit Tiwari and received an overwhelming response from the audience.
|Real Name||Ashish Khandali|
|profession||singer and music director|
|Date of birth||30 June 1988|
|Age (as in 2002)||34 years|
|birth place||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Family||Mother: Sadhna Sharma
Father: Kishore Kumar Sharma
Sister: Prakriti Sharma
Brother: Not Available
Wife: Garima Khandali
|Know||Mansarovar Jaipur (Permanent)
Mumbai Maharashtra (Local)
Education details and more
|School||Vivekananda Public School|
|educational qualification||Masters in Music|
|Award||Khandal Pride Awards 2021|
physical statistics and more
|Height||5′ 9″ feet|
|body shape||Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobby||singing and cooking|
social media presence
Some facts about Ashish Khandala
- Ashish Khandal was born and brought up in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Ashish is into music since last 18 years and trained in Hindustani classical music under the aegis of Pandit. Hanuman Sahay.
- His notable music singles are Dil Buddhu, Dhaaga Dhaaga, Hamdard Hai, Rahat and Teri Wahi Main Hoon.
- Being a singer, Ashish has also lent his voice to some Marathi songs. Recently he has recorded a romantic song with Ketki Mategaonkar Singer and Music Director.
- Ashish is quite active on his self-titled YouTube channel and frequently uploads shorts and music cover videos.
- In 2021, Ashish was awarded the Khandal Pride Awards 2021 for his incredible contribution to the music industry.
- He keeps sharing his posts while singing on his Instagram. His recently released song Hamdard Hai is also available on YouTube and Gaana.
- He is a fitness enthusiast.
- Ashish considers Kishore Kumar and Rafi Sahab as his role models.
If you have. have more information about Ashish Khandali, Please comment below we will update within an hour.