Ava Lynn Thurson (The Voice) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend & More
Ava Lynn Thurson is an American singer, songwriter, model, and dancer. She is best known for participating in season 22 of The Voice, which is judged by John Legend, Blake Shelton, Camila Cabello and Gwen Stefani. She is originally from Weddington, North Carolina.
Ava Lynn Thurson was born in San Diego, California. He graduated high school from Cathedral Catholic High School, San Diego in 2022. She was a part of various clubs including the Show Choir, the National Honor Society and the Feminist Girls Leading a Movement Club.
Ava Lynn learned to play the guitar from her older cousin Dawson, who passed away in 2017. She wrote her first song about him and is now following music in his honor. She has released two singles “Crestline Place” and “A Day and 15 Hours Away”. In 2022, she appeared as a contestant on the television reality show The Voice season 22.
|Real Name||Ava Lynn Thureson|
|profession||Singer, Songwriter Model and Dancer|
|Date of birth||2004|
|Age (as in 2002)||18 years|
|birth place||San Diego, California|
|hometown||Weddington, North Carolina|
|family||Mother: Heather Dawson Thureson
Father: Name Not Known
Sister: Alice Thurson and Avi Thurson
Brother: Not Available
Partner: Andrew Strymitis
|Know||Santa Barbara, California|
Education details and more
|school||Cathedral Catholic High School, San Diego|
|university||University of Berkeley|
|educational qualification||high school graduates|
|First entry||Television :The Voice 22 (2022)
physical statistics and more
|height||Feet: 5′ 7″ feet
In Meters : 1.73 Square Meters
|weight||In Pounds: 127 lbs
In kilograms : 58 kg
|hobby||dance and play the piano|
social media presence
Some facts about Ava Lynn Thuresen
- Ava Lynn Thurson was born and raised in San Diego, California.
- Ava will attend Berkeley University. He has also uploaded a picture of himself in a university sweatshirt and hat.
- She was a cheerleader in high school and also performed at their spring concerts.
- She was the star anchor of her school’s news program and worked as a contributing reporter for a news magazine show called California Life.
- Ava Lynn also danced in a local bar, where she gained confidence and discovered her talent and love for music.
- Ava Lynn performed Britney Spears’ “Baby One More Time” during a blind audition for The Voice. He got two chair turns from Camilla and John and later decided to join Team Camilla for the show.
- She has designed and modeled for fashion stores Mia Bella Couture and René Atelier clothing brands.
If you have. have more information about Ava Lynn Thurson, Please comment below we will update within an hour.