Aayush Badoni is an Indian cricketer best known for his half-century against Gujarat Lions on 28 March 2022.
Aayush Badoni was born on Friday, 3 December 1999.age 22 years; by 2022) at Quili village in Devprayag, Uttarakhand. They were bought in New Delhi. Their zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He studied at Modern School, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi. He joined Sri Venkateswara College, New Delhi for his graduation.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7
Weight (approx): 75 kg
Hair Color: black
Eye Colour: black
Body Measurements (Approximately): Chest: 42 inches, Waist: 30 inches, Biceps: 14 inches
parents and siblings
Aayush’s father’s name is Vivek Badoni, who is a documentary film producer.
His mother’s name is Vibha Badoni, who is a teacher. He has a brother, whose name is Pratyush Badoni.
Aayush made his international debut on 11 January 2021 against Mumbai at the Wankhede. In October 2018, he scored 52 runs in 28 balls in the Under-19 Asia Cup 2018. In 2022, he was bought for Rs. 20 Lakhs by Lucknow Super Giants during IPL 2022 Mega Auction.
Facts / Trivia
- Aayush’s nickname is Baby Abby.
- He was coached by Balraj Kumar and Tarak Sinha.
- Raj is a right handed batsman and right arm off break bowler. His jersey number is #1 (India). His home team was Lucknow.
- His hobbies include swimming.
- He has a tattoo on his right hand.
- His favorite cricketer is AB de Villiers.
- In an interview, he had said that he was not selected by the Delhi team. He further talked about this and said,
Coming to Delhi’s state team, he organized a trial at Roshnihara Club where Ayush scored a double century. But despite performing well, he was not selected for the Delhi state team. And when I called their selector, they did not pick up the phone. Although the selectors had earlier said that Badoni was a good cricketer, they did not give him the opportunity he deserved.
- they did the same festive style Virat Kohli After scoring the winning run against Delhi Capitals on 7 April 2022.
- On 28 March 2022, he scored a half-century against Gujarat Lions. He talked about this in an interview and said,
To be honest, I was not watching my score. I was only batting because my only goal was to play my natural game in the last four overs and so I played slow in the beginning. Before the game, I was very nervous and could not sleep. But as soon as I hit my first boundary, I knew I was here.”
- In an interview, Aayush talked about Gautam Gambhir and said,
He just told me to play my natural game. He told me that you will not get one match each, but you will get a fair run. He also told me, ‘You don’t need to play according to the situation. There are senior players to do that. Show us your natural game.”
- In 2016, when Aayush was in school, Manish Sisodia presented him with an award.
- He is a passionate animal lover and often posts their pictures on social media.
- He works out regularly and often posts pictures of his workouts on social media.