Baishali Dalmiya is an Indian politician and businessman. She is a former member of West Bengal Legislative Assembly. Presently, she works as a Whole Time Director in ML Dalmia & Co Ltd and holds the role of Director in four other companies.
Baishali Dalmiya was born on Tuesday, 22 April 1969.age 53 years; by 2022) in Kolkata, India. His parents had bought him in Kolkata. She did her graduation in Arts from Ranchi University and passed out in 1992.
height: 5′ 4″
Hair Color: dark brown
Eye Colour: dark brown
parents and siblings
She is the daughter of Jagmohan Dalmiya and Chandralekha. His father was a businessman and Indian cricket administrator, who died on 20 September 2015.
He also has a brother named Avishek Dalmiya, who is the President of Cricket Association of Bengal. In February 2020, his brother became the youngest ever CAB president.
husband and children
Baishali Dalmiya is a single mother and has a son, Aditya Dalmiya, who is pursuing his Masters in Sports Management. He is actively involved in social work.
32, Shakespeare Sarani Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700017
On 27 September 2001, Baishali Dalmiya joined ML Dalmia & Co Ltd as a whole time director. She joined politics in 2016 as an All India Trinamool Congress member. He got a ticket to contest the Vidhan Sabha elections from Balli Assembly Constituency. He won the state assembly elections and represented the Bally assembly constituency from 2016 to 2021. On 22 January, All India Trinamool Congress expelled him for anti-party activities. Exactly a week later, on 30 January 2021, she joined the Bharatiya Janata Party in New Delhi in the presence of Amit Shah along with four other candidates including Rathin Chakraborty, Rajiv Banerjee, Rudranil Ghosh and Prabir Ghoshal.,
Former TMC leaders Shri Rajiv Banerjee, Ms. Baishali Dalmiya, Shri Prabir Ghoshal, Shri Rathin Chakraborty and Shri Rudranil Ghosh joined BJP in New Delhi today. I am sure his joining will further strengthen BJP’s fight for Sonar Bangla. pic.twitter.com/twXrHXWCbY
— Amit Shah (@AmitShah) January 30, 2021
However, she lost the 2021 West Bengal Assembly elections as a Bharatiya Janata Party candidate from Bally Assembly Constituency. She lost the election to All India Trinamool Congress candidate Dr. Rana Chatterjee.
Baishali is associated with 5 companies and works as a Director of the company:
- Madhusudan Investment & Trading Company Pvt. Ltd.
- Bantala IT Infrastructure Limited
- In In April 2013, when she was on her way back home in her Mercedes, she was harassed by two youths. Both the men were in Honda City and their car was also damaged. Baishali called the nearby police officers and the police took them to New Alipore police station. Baishali chased them and filed a complaint against both of them, following which the police charged them with sections 354D (for stalking a woman), 279 (harsh driving), 427 (causing damage to another vehicle), and 338 (causing damage to another vehicle). Causing traffic-related injuries). ,,
- heyn 13 April 2015, the Calcutta Leather Complex Tanners Association filed a complaint against ML Dalmia & Co Ltd and its directors, including Baishali Dalmiya and his brother Avishek, for misappropriating funds invested by the government in the construction of the Kolkata Leather Complex . To be done after laying the waste water pipeline. As per UN guidelines, highly durable and non-corrosive HDPE pipelines are required to transport toxic effluents to wastewater pipelines. After registering the complaint, the police went to the site for inspection, and there was no HDPE pipeline, and RCC and brick sewer pipelines were used. Subsequently, an FIR was registered against the company and its directors.
- In July 2019, Tafzil Ahmed, a member of the council of Howrah Municipal Corporation Ward 58, commented on Baishali in an internal meeting. He remarked that he took cut money as illegal commission from the beneficiaries of the government welfare scheme. After this allegation, he opposed her and asked her to prove her allegation or be ready to face legal action. After this incident he said,
His (Ahmed’s) allegation is completely false. I never took a penny from anyone. I am also a director of ML Dalmia & Co and I don’t need to earn like this.
- heyn 5 March 2021, All India Trinamool Congress poll agent, Tajbil Ahmed filed a complaint against Baishali Dalmiya for concealing material facts in his election nomination form. According to Chatterjee, Baisali did not give full details and has filed three criminal cases against him in his nomination documents. They pointed to two cases against him, two of which were registered under the Kolkata Leather Complex police station, and one in the Hare Street police case.,
Awards, Honors, Achievements
- On 13 January 2022, he won the Best Citizen of India award by the Best Citizen Publishing House.
property / properties
- Cash amount Rs. 3,51,169
- Deposits in banks and other financial institutions up to Rs. 1,16,33,229
- Bonds of an amount of Rs. 2,66,000
- NSS and postal savings amount Rs. 1153
- Loans and advances given amounting to Rs. 56,97,564
- Motor vehicle amounting to Rs. 39,00,000
- Other property (furniture) amounting to Rs. 81,840
- The cost of residential building is Rs. 55,00,000
- Loan amount from banks Rs. 49,00,000
- Loans payable to individual and institution Rs. 59,40,746
He has a Mercedes Benz car WB02AH0500 from 2015.
Baishali Dalmiya net worth is Rs. 1.65 crores.
Facts / Trivia
- Baishali has a pet dog named Tiny.
- He is also a book writer and wrote Baishali’s diary, which he distributed during 2021 West Bengal Assembly Election Campaign,