Balwinder Safary (Actor) Wiki, Age, Date of Birth, Cause of Death, Biography, Girlfriend and more
Balwinder Safary was an Indian Punjabi folk singer. He is known for his music composed such as Chan Mere Makhna, Pao Bhangra, Gal Sun Kurye and Nachdinu. Safri was actively involved in the field of Bhangra music since the 1980s. He died on 26 July 2022 in Birmingham, England.
|Real Name||Balwinder Safari|
|surname||Bagga, Safari Boyzo|
|Date of birth||15 December 1958|
|Death||27 July 2022|
|birth place||Punjab, India|
|family||Mother: Not Available
Father: Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Wife: Nikki DeVito
Daughter: Priya Kumari (Step-Daughter)
Education details and more
|College||De Montfort University|
Some facts about Balwinder Safari
- Balwinder Safari was born and brought up in Punjab.
- He formed the Safri Boyz Band in 1990.
- Remembering Saifi on social media, Mika Singh wrote,
Saddened to hear the news of the passing of British legend Balwinder Safary ji. ‘You will really be missed, Paji. Thank you for so many memories and wonderful songs that will live on forever. #tear out #BalwinderSafari
— Bally Sago (@ballysagoomusic) 26 July 2022
- Fellow actors from the Punjabi industry like Diljit Dosanjh, Guru Randhawa and Gurdas Maan have expressed their condolences on social media.
- In April, Saifi was unconscious after suffering brain damage following heart surgery. Earlier, Balwinder, who was admitted to New Cross Hospital in Wolverhampton, was taken to a rehabilitation centre.
If you have. have more information about Balwinder Safari, Please comment below we will update within an hour.