Beanie Weig (The Voice) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend & More
Benny Weig is an American singer and songwriter. He is best known for participating in season 22 of NBC’s singing reality show The Voice, being judged by John Legend, Camila Cabello, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani. He is originally from Garfield, WA.
Benny Weig was born in Garfield, a small town in Washington. He was introduced to music when some school friends started playing guitar. He later even began teaching himself how to play his father’s old guitar and hasn’t taken it off since. Benny auditioned for the Washington State FFA talent program at the age of 15. This is the first time I got a chance to perform in front of a real audience.
After high school, Benny moved to Los Angeles hoping to break into the acting or music industry. With money, he returned home and pursued other career paths. In 2022, he got a chance to perform on the stage of The Voice 22 aired on NBC.
|Real Name||Benjamin Weigeland|
|profession||singer and songwriter|
|Date of birth||1993|
|Age (as in 2002)||29 years|
|birth place||Garfield, WA|
|family||Mother: Not Available
Father: Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Wife: Not Available
Education details and more
|College||Washington State University|
|First entry||Television : The Voice 22 (2022)
physical statistics and more
|height||In Feet: 5′ 10″ feet
In Meters : 1.77 Square Meters
|weight||In pounds: 170 pounds
In kilograms: 77 kg
|body shape||Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|hobby||dance and music|
social media presence
Some facts about beanie wigs
- Benny Weig was born and raised in Garfield, WA.
- His mother introduced him to the piano at an early age, and his father, who is also a pastor in his hometown, plays the guitar and sings.
- Both his parents and teachers always supported him and encouraged him to pursue his passion for music.
- Benny has performed in various bands and played in front of 10,000 people at the Future Farmers of America national convention.
- In 2017, Benny was diagnosed with myotonia. Now, he’s on medication that helps ease symptoms, but it doesn’t completely cure muscle tension.
- Benny performed Ed Sheeran’s “Shivers” during a blind audition for The Voice and took a chair turn from Blake Shelton.
- His biggest inspiration is his mother who has battled Parkinson’s disease for 20 years.
If you have. have more information about beanie wig, Please comment below we will update within an hour.