Bharat Ganeshpure is an Indian comedian and actor, who has worked predominantly in Marathi TV serials and films . In 2014, he appeared in the popular TV comedy show ‘Fu by Fu’.
Bharat Ganeshpur aka Bharat T Ganeshpure was born on Friday, 15 August 1969.age 52 years; by 2022) in Anjangaon, Amravati District, Maharashtra. His zodiac sign is Leo. He did his schooling from Suvidha School in Maharashtra, Manibai Gujarati High School in Ambapeth, Maharashtra and Prabodhan Vidyalaya in Dariyapur, Maharashtra. Later, he did B.Sc in Agriculture from Shri Shivaji Agricultural College, Amravati, Maharashtra.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Hair Color: black
Eye Colour: black
Bharat was born in a Maharashtrian family.
parents and siblings
His father was a teacher, who later became an officer in the education department. He has two sisters.
wife and children
He married Archana Ganeshpure on 12 February 2000. The couple has a son named Dhruv Ganeshpur.
He appeared in various Marathi TV serials like ‘Abhalamaya’ (1999), ‘Phu Bai Fu’ (2014), and ‘Chala Hawa Ye Diya’ (2014).
Some of his Hindi TV serials are ‘Ba Bahu Aur Baby’ (2005), ‘Mrs. Tendulkar’ (2012), and ‘Crime Patrol’ (2012). In 2022, he starred in the Hindi TV comedy show ‘India’s Laughter Champion’ along with other Indian comedian Sagar Karande.
Bharat has mainly played supporting roles in several Hindi and Marathi films. Some of his popular Marathi films are ‘Sachya Aat Gharat’ (2004), ‘Ek Dawa Dhobi Pachhad’ (2009), ‘Jalsa’ (2016), ‘Odh- Maitritil Avyakt Bhavna’ (2018) and ‘Basta’ (2020). ,
He has acted in few Hindi movies like ‘Black Friday’ (2004), ‘Bhoot Returns’ (2012), ‘Meridian Lines’ (2013), ‘Antiem: The Final Truth’ (2021), and ‘Jhund’. ,
Facts / Trivia
- Bharat started his career as a theater artist. In 1998, he moved to Mumbai and started working in Marathi TV serials and films. In an interview, while talking about starting his journey as an actor, he said,
While working in theatre, I used to ask for roles. It took a lot of hard work to get the first break. But then when I got the job, people thought I was a good actor. Slowly the work became easier and one by one I even got to see glimpses of the television series. Then people started liking my work. And I started getting calls from the director. After all, whether the work is small or big. It is important that you do this honestly. Sincere effort is sure to succeed.”
- She has also worked for Life Insurance Corporation and Preeti Paisley Designer Studio for a few years.
- Bharat is known for his Vidarbha Marathi accent in his films and TV shows. Talking about his tone in an interview, he said,
The audience wants something new every time. Their expectations from artists are constantly changing. So when I came to Mumbai to prove my uniqueness, I still spoke and maintained the accent. The beginning was a bit difficult; But then the audience started liking the pronunciation of my language and got a great response. Had I forgotten this difference and mastered the language of Mumbai, I might have stayed out of the mainstream.
- He once said that whatever he achieved was only because of the love of the audience. He further added that he did not take any formal training from school or college and it was only the love of the audience that helped him build a successful acting career.
- In his spare time, he enjoys playing cricket and fishing.