Bhasha Sumbali (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend & More
Bhasha Sumbali is an Indian film actress and theater artist. She is best known for playing the lead role of Sharda Pandit The Kashmir Files Directed by Vivek Agnihotri. He also played a supporting role in the film Chhapaak. Sumbali is originally from Sumbal, Jammu and Kashmir.
Bhasha Sumbali was born in Srinagar to Agni Shekhar and Kshama Kaul. He started his career through theater under the guidance of veterans of Kashmiri folk theater like Motilal Khemu. She graduated from the National School of Drama, New Delhi and was also the recipient of the prestigious Inlaks Theater Award in 2014. Bhasha later moved to Mumbai to join Anupam Kher’s acting school Actor Preparatory.
|Real Name||Bhasha Sumbli|
|profession||actress and stage artist|
|Date of birth||not known|
|birth place||Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir|
|hometown||Sumbal, Jammu and Kashmir|
|Family||Mother: Kshama Kaul (Author)
Father- Agni Shekhar (Writer and Political Activist)
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
|Religion||Hinduism (Kashmiri Pandits)|
Education details and more
|University||National School of Drama, New Delhi|
|First entry||Television : Mere Dad Ki Dulhan (2019)
film: Chhapaak (2020)
|Award||Inlax Theater Award (2014)|
physical statistics and more
|Height||5′ 4″ feet|
|Hobby||Poetry, Writing and Watching Movies|
marital status and more
|the lover||Not available|
|Salary (approx)||Not available|
|net worth||Not available|
social media presence
Some facts about Bhasha Sumbali
- Bhasha Sumbali was born in Srinagar and brought up in Sumbal, Jammu and Kashmir.
- She is an alumnus of National School of Drama, New Delhi.
- Being the daughter of prominent literary figures Agni Shekhar and Kshama Kaul, Bhasha inherited literary and artistic sensibilities from a very early age. He wrote his first stage play at the age of 15.
- Many of his plays were published in national magazines.
- He has specialized in the ancient Indian classical art form Koodiyattam under Gopala Venu.
- His research articles on ancient and popular theater forms have been published in Rang Prasad, National School of Drama.
- He has also worked as an acting consultant for Zee TV’s ‘India’s Best Dramamalaz’ Seasons 2 & 3 and Sony TV’s ‘Sabse Bada Kalakar’.
- He made his television debut as a supporting actor with Sony TV’s show Mere Dad Ki Dulhan starring Varun Badola, Shweta Tiwari and Anjali Tatrari.
- He also mentored TV presenters on IPL’s extravagant talk show ‘Super Funde’ for Star Television Network.
- Having trained itself in different ways, Bhasha believes that theater training is a customized thing that works differently for different people.
If you have. have more information about Bhasha Sumbli, Please comment below we will update within an hour.