Bryce Leatherwood (The Voice) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend & More
Bryce Leatherwood is an American musician, singer and songwriter. He came into limelight after participating in the singing reality show The Voice 22, which aired on NBC, and judged by Camila Cabello, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani. She is originally from Woodstock, Georgia.
Bryce Leatherwood was born on 4 February 2000 in Woodstock, Georgia. He graduated from Georgia Southern University in May 2022. In 2019, Leatherwood auditioned for season 18 of American Idol but was not selected for Hollywood Round. Leatherwood formed his own musical band in October 2021 under the name “Bryce Leatherwood Band”. The band plays regularly in several studios in Woodstock. In 2022, she was seen as a contestant on NBC’s popular show The Voice 22 as a contestant.
|Real Name||Bryce Leatherwood|
|profession||Musician, Singer and Lyricist|
|Date of birth||4 February 2000|
|Age (as in 2002)||22 years|
|birth place||Woodstock, Georgia|
|family||Mother: Name Not Known
Father: Name Not Known
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Wife: Lexi Houston
Education details and more
|College||Georgia Southern University|
|First entry||Television : The Voice 22 (2022)
physical statistics and more
|height||In feet: 6′ 0″ feet
In Meter : 1.8m
|weight||In Pounds: 165 lbs
In kilograms : 75 kg
|body shape||Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|hobby||traveling and playing guitar|
social media presence
Some facts about Bryce Leatherwood
- Bryce Leatherwood was born and raised in Woodstock, Georgia.
- Leatherwood Bryce Leatherwood is leading the band, which had their first ticketed concert in May 2022.
- Bryce is deeply attached to his family and told the judges that he loves his grandfather the most. His grandfather was diagnosed with lung cancer when he was just a child. While he initially refused chemotherapy, Bryce convinced him to undergo chemo as well as a few other surgeries, which improved his health. In a June 2018 post, Bryce revealed that his grandfather had overcame cancer for the second time.
- He is currently in a relationship with Lexi, a nursing graduate.
- Bryce performed Conway Twitty’s “Goodbye Time” during The Voice’s blind audition. He impressed three coaches John, Gwen and Blake with his stellar performance. He later decided to join Team Blake for the show.
- He remains very active on his social media accounts.
- He has a YouTube channel and frequently uploads performance videos and covers of famous songs like Conway Twitty and Travis Tritt on the channel.
If you have. have more information about Bryce Leatherwood, Please comment below we will update within an hour.