Height: 5′ 10″
Age: 43 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Carol Gracias
- Carol Gracias is an Indian supermodel and businesswoman. She participated in the Hindi TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ as a contestant in 2006.
- She started her career as a model in 1998. She participated in a beauty pageant in 1998 and won the title of ‘The Look of the Year’ in the sub-contest. During an interview, she shared how she started working as a model. He said,
I participated in a competition called ‘The Look of the Year’ to become financially independent. My dad told me that if you earn your own money you can go out and live your life your own way, so that’s exactly what I decided to do. After winning it, I went to Nice and Milan, before coming back to India for work. My career didn’t go as planned, but it worked out because of a solid mix of luck and hard work. ,
- Soon, she became one of the top models in India and walked the ramp for many famous fashion designers.
- In 2006, when she was in the Bigg Boss house, there were rumors that she was having an affair with her co-contestant. Ravi Kishan, Later, she denied the rumors and said,
People added me and Ravi Kishan during the show but I don’t care. I think because of Ravi’s reputation and his other link-ups, he decided to add us. People don’t even know that he has a wife and three kids.”
- In 2005, she appeared in the Hindi song “Right Here Right Now” from the Hindi film ‘Bluffmaster’.
- He participated in the TV stunt-based show ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 2’ (2009) as a contestant. She was the second runner up in the show.
- She has also appeared in the song “We Go Party” from the Hindi film ‘Aisa Yeh Jahan’ (2015).
- Carol has worked as a model in print advertisements for brands such as Philips, Moksha Jewellery, Levi’s and Liberty.
- In 2016, she walked the ramp with a big baby bump. She walked for Hyderabad-based fashion designer Gaurang Shah at the Lakme Fashion Week. Talking about the fashion show during an interview, she said,
I have been doing his shows for many years, so this time as usual he called and asked if he could book me. I told her that I am pregnant and she still asked if I would walk for the show. So, I pondered this, and realized that the clothes on display are for all kinds of women… I thought if the designers would like me in their shows, why not? I really enjoyed the experience. ,
- After the birth of her son in 2016, she moved from Mumbai to Goa and started a contemporary French restaurant and a three-suite guest house in Goa.
- In her free time, she enjoys reading books, swimming and spending time with her husband and son.
- He has been featured on the cover page of various magazines.
- While celebrating or partying, she likes to drink alcohol.
- When asked about her skincare routine during an interview, she said,
My skincare routine is pretty basic – I use a lot of virgin coconut oil and aloe vera on my skin, Himalaya Neem Face Wash, Kiehl’s Vitamin C Concentrate and organic rose water on hot days. I believe in working on my skin and health from the inside, and for this I make a ‘golden paste’ – a mixture of fresh turmeric, honey, cardamom, cinnamon and black pepper. My son and I have it for all its anti-inflammatory, immune-boosting benefits. That and a shot of lemon first thing in the morning…quite briefly. ,