Daisy Shah is an Indian actress, model and dancer who predominantly works in Kannada and Bollywood films. She is known for working in films like Jai Ho, Hate Story 3 and Race 3.
Daisy Shah was born on Saturday, 25 August 1984.age 37 years; by 2021) in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. He completed his graduation in Arts from Khalsa College, Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7
Weight (approx): 60 kg
Hair Color: brown
Eye Colour: brown
Body Measurements (Approx.): 34-26-34
Daisy Shah belongs to a Gujarati family.
parents and siblings
Daisy’s father was a businessman. He died of a heart attack in 2007. His mother’s name is Pallavi Shah.
He has a sister, Deepali Shah.
husband and children
Daisy Shah is not married yet.
relationships / affairs
Reportedly, it was rumored that Daisy Shah was dating choreographer Ganesh Acharya. While working together in a dance group, the two started developing feelings for each other. There were speculations that Ganesh Acharya had gifted him a car and a luxurious flat as well. However, he denied any connection with Daisy and revealed in an interview,
it is not true. Even my own group would tease me about it when she was with us. But Daisy and I were never in a relationship. I am happily married.”
It was rumored that Daisy Shah was secretly dating her Jai Ho co-star, Salman Khan, Salman first saw her when she was assisting Ganesh Acharya for Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya in South Africa. According to reports, Salman gifted Daisy a classy car.
When I have to say something about him, I fall short of words. Whatever I am today, wherever I am today is because of them. I owe him.”
Daisy Shah made her acting debut in 2011 with Kannada cinema. He played the role of Ammu in the Kannada version of Bodyguard. Thereafter, she appeared in the film Bhadra and played the character of Kavya. In 2013, he was cast in the Kannada film Gajendra. Daisy made her Bollywood debut in 2014 with Jai Ho starring Salman Khan.
She played the character of Rinki Shah, the girl next door. Thereafter, she was cast in a Kannada horror film, Akarmana, where she played the character of Niriksha, which was the first Kannada horror film to be made in 3D format. In 2015, Daisy appeared in her next Bollywood film, Hate Story 3, where she portrayed the character of Kaya Sharma.
In 2018, Daisy played the lead role in the film Race 3, where she played the role of Sanjana Singh, starring Salman Khan. In 2019, Daisy made her debut in Gujarati cinema, with the film Gujarat 11, where she played a sub-inspector, Divya Chauhan.
Daisy Shah started her career as a dancer in Ganesh Acharya’s troupe. She performed as a dancer in their group for 3-4 years and later became his assistant choreographer after the exit of Ganesh Acharya’s assistant choreographer, Shabina Khan.
Daisy appeared as a background dancer in some songs like ‘Lagan Lagi’ and ‘O Jaana’ from the film, Tere Naam, Humko Deewana Kar Gaye’s with ‘Rockstar’, ‘Thodi Si Pee Li Hai’ Sanjay Dutt In the department, and ‘Neeli Lombadi’ from Khuda Kasam, starring Sunny Deol,
In 2022, Daisy Shah appeared in a commercial for Indira Gas.
charged with attempted murder
Daisy Shah was accused of attempt to murder by Bhojpuri actor Satyendra Singh. They filed a case of attempt to murder against Daisy Shah, Ganesh Acharya, Rajneesh Duggal and 18 other crew members of the film Soda.
Satyendra Singh has accused Daisy of taking her place in the film as she wanted to work with a famous star. On his way back home he met a road accident and according to him it was not just an accident, it was a planned outcome.
Picture of Daisy Shah with novel by Khalid Hussaini
Daisy Shah shared a picture of herself posing with Khalid Hussaini’s novel ‘A Thousand Splendid Sons’ on social media. “Just smile, because it works,” she captioned her post.
The post was heavily criticized by the public as she was seen smiling while reading the novel which was inappropriate as the novel is about a girl Mary, who faced a very sad childhood and even in her marriage. suffered abuse. Later, she deleted the post and apologized for it.
In 2015, she won the highest-paid debut actress award for Jai Ho at the ETC Bollywood Business Awards.
Daisy Shah has Mercedes GLC 220 Car.
- actor: Amitabh Bachchan, Irrfan Khan
- Actress: Madhubala, Sridevi
- singer: Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus
- Holiday Destination: Maldives
- Thin layer: I love you, King Uncle
- the director: Vishal Bhardwaj
Facts / Trivia
- Daisy Shah is a true animal lover. He has two pet dogs, Theo and Miko.
- Daisy is a fitness enthusiast. She likes to work out in the gym and also likes to do yoga.
- Daisy won the title of ‘Miss Photogenic’ in the 10th standard at the Miss Dombivli pageant at a local mall in Mumbai.
- Daisy Shah was an assistant dancer in the first part of the Race series.
- Daisy Shah has a self-titled YouTube channel where she posts about her workout regime, travel vlogs, dance shorts and new cooking recipes.
- Daisy Shah has appeared on the magazine covers of Filmfare, Fablook, Vescher, Fitlook and many more.
- Daisy took a lot of kickboxing training for her film Race 3. In an interview she said,
The film has action sequences and my training in kickboxing really helped me gain good reflexes. I started kickboxing training a year ago because I wanted to learn it. After all, it helped me fix things in the film.”
- Daisy is fondly called by her friends and family by the name Dizzy.
- Daisy, along with other actresses, is a major part of a concert tour led by Salman called the Da-Bang Tour.
- Daisy had always dreamed of becoming an air hostess as a child.
- Daisy was offered the role of Kareena kapoorHer best friend in ‘Bodyguard’, but the role didn’t excite her. Reportedly, Salman Khan got angry and irritated with his decision to say no to the film. In an interview, she said,
I was not convinced by the role that I was offered to play. I was shooting for a South film and dates were also a problem. I couldn’t put that project on hold, I had to focus on one thing, I decided to do a South film,” she said.
- Daisy walked the ramp for some designers like Amit GT at Lakme Fashion Week 2017 and Kanchan More at Lakme Fashion Week 2019.
- Daisy has a huge fan following on social media. with him 3.9M Followers on Instagram, 5.4M on Facebook and 557.4K on Twitter.
- Daisy has a total of two tattoos, one on her arm and the other on her lower back. She has Sanskrit language on her arm and is dedicated to her parents which means, ‘My mother and father are my God’.
- Mumbai Police posted a tweet to promote cyber security inspired by Race 3 actress Daisy Shah’s viral dialogue, ‘Our business is our business, not your business’.
— Mumbai Police (@MumbaiPolice) May 23, 2018