Digangana Suryavanshi is an Indian actress, singer and writer who predominantly works in Tamil films, Bollywood films and television serials. She is best known for playing the role of Veera Baldev Singh in the Star Plus television series Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Veera.
Digangana Suryavanshi was born on Wednesday 15 October 1997. ,age 24 years; by 2021) in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. Their zodiac sign is Libra. Digangana completed her schooling till matriculation at Mithibai College, Mumbai. For 11th and 12th board, he joined St. Xavier’s High School in Mumbai. After completing her graduation, Digangana is pursuing her MBA from Narsee Monjee College, Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx): 55 kg
hair color: black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (Approx.): 34-24-34
parents and siblings
Digangana’s father’s name is Neeraj Suryavanshi, who is a businessman by profession. His mother’s name is Sarita Neeraj Suryavanshi, who is a housewife.
husband and children
Digangana Suryavanshi is not married yet.
In 2018, Digangana made her Bollywood debut with two films, Fryday as Bindu Ranpal and Jalebi as Anu Mathur. Both the movies released on the same day, 12 October 2018. She appeared in the film Rangeela Raja and played the character of Shivranjani. In 2019, she made her debut in Telugu cinema with the film Hippie, and played the role of Amuktamalyada aka Ammu. In the same year, Digangana made her Tamil debut and was seen as KR Vijaya in the film Dhanusu Raasi Neyargale. In 2020, she was seen in her second Telugu thriller film, Valayam, which became the most-watched Tollywood film. , In 2021, she played the role of Aakriti in the Telugu sports drama film, Sitamaar. Her upcoming film is The Battle of Bhima Koregaon with Arjun Rampal, which will release on October 27, 2022.
In 2022, at the age of 7, Digangana made her debut as a child artist in the TV show ‘Kya Hadsa Kya Haqeeqat’. Thereafter, he played a supporting role in the show Krishna Arjun. In 2009, she played the character of Princess Gauri in the show Shakuntala.
In 2011, Digangana was seen in the show Ruk Jana Nahi, where she played the character of Palki Tarachand Mathur. In 2012, she appeared in the show Qubool Hai and played Nuzhat Ahmed Khan on Zee TV. Digangana first got to play the lead role as Veera Baldev Singh in the show Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Veera.
He participated in the Indian reality television game show, Bigg Boss Season 9 as a contestant. Digangana participated in the Indian Sports Relaybox Cricket League Season 1 and Season 2, where she played for Mumbai Warriors and Mumbai Tigers respectively.
Digangana lent her voice to devotional songs at a very young age and uploaded the video of the same to her YouTube channel, titled, “Digangana Suryavanshi”. Digangana released her first English music video at the age of 14, titled “I’m Missing You”. The song was written, composed, sung and acted by him and was dedicated to his grandmother.
Digangana wrote her first book of English songs at the age of 15 titled ‘Waves – The Endless Emotions’. There are 31 songs in the book. Thereafter, she wrote her first novel, titled, “Nixie the Mermaid and the Power of Love”. In an interview, he revealed his love for writing and said,
Books mirror my opinion of many things – the people around me and the things that happen around me. My books are about my experiences, opinions and perspectives. I have always been a curious child. I have many questions in my mind. And my book is his answer.”
In 2019, Digangana was featured in a music video, “Chingari Ban Ghoom Re” with Atul Anand. Digangana In 2021, Digangana starred in a music video titled, “Tu Toh Hai”, with Terence Lewis, She was seen in a music video “Darere Dil” starring Mame Khan.
Digangana appeared in the music video “Ve Tu”, starring Shaheer Sheikh and Surbhi Jyoti.
Digangana Suryavanshi’s trouble with Farnaz Shetty
Digangana, who stars as the lead actress in the Star Plus series, Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Veera, is rumored to have a disagreement with her co-star, Farnaz Shetty. According to reports, Digangana was asked to share her hairstylist with Farnaz but she refused and started throwing tantrums on the sets. Later, the production house and the director warned her to behave otherwise they would have to change her. When asked about his rift with Farnaz in an interview, he said,
I don’t know why people are making up such stories about me. Nothing is happening on the sets of the show, everything is fine.”
Evicted from the show, Qubool Hai
Reportedly, Digangana was terminated from her show Qubool Hai due to her major feud with her co-actor. Surbhi Jyoti and Rishabh Sinha. Digangana played Rishabh’s on-screen sister in the TV show Qubool Hai. He accused Rishabh of misbehaving and misbehaving with him on the sets. He revealed that he was mildly intoxicated during the shoot and got into an argument with him, where he made a comment ‘Don’t come near me, I am a monster.’. Digangana lost her cool and reported the incident to her parents. Her parents called the police and created a huge scene on the sets.
The producer of the show, Gul Khan confirmed the removal of the actress and said,
She was fighting with everyone and her parents were on the sets all the time. I didn’t want so much negativity on the sets and the last straw was when he got the police. I decided to replace him. The reason for this was not a rift with Rishabh. He has behavioral problems. Her parents fight with everyone including Dadi (Veteran actress Vidya Sinha, who played Dadi). That’s why we gave them notices as they are spoiling the atmosphere for everyone.”
- 2014 – Star Parivar Award for Favorite Daughter for the show, Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Veera.
- 2015- Youth Icon Award at Youth Awards.
- 2016- Lions Gold Award for Favorite Versatile Actress.
- 2016- Overpopulated Women Achievers Award.
- 2019- Most Historic Debut Actress Award in Lead Role at Dadasaheb Phalke Foundation Award.
- 2019- Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Award for Best Emerging Talent.
- 2020 – Most Popular Face of the Year 2020 award at the Passion Vista Glamor & Style Awards.
Digangana Suryavanshi owns an SUV MG Hector.
- Meal: Pizza, Pasta and Hot Chocolate Cake
Facts / Trivia
- Digangana is the youngest contestant to participate in the Indian reality television game show, Bigg Boss.
- Digangana took 5 years to complete her graduation instead of 3 years. In an interview, she said,
I am glad that I am a graduate now. Though my degree was supposed to be completed in three years, but due to work commitments and shoot schedule post pandemic, it took me five years to get it.
- Digangana has secured 77 per cent marks in the HSC 12th board examination.
- Digangana Suryavanshi loves to paint and is often seen sharing pictures of her paintings on social media.
- When Digangana Sooryavanshi was evicted from Bigg Boss, Season 9, one of her fans from Bangladesh, Alia Khan, attempted suicide and tried to kill herself as she was upset with the decision.
- Digangana launched her podcast series titled “Love, Be Love, Beloved”. In an interview, she revealed her experience recording podcasts and said,
Words are probably the most beautiful medium to express yourself. People appreciate my voice a lot because I am a person who likes to talk over text messages on the phone. So I thought why not channelize my vocal chords through which I can really help those who are feeling a little low or have given up on love in these tough times. People who don’t have a point of view will feel uplifted.”
- Digangana bought her flat in Mumbai at a very young age.
- Digangana created her own app, “Digangana Sooryavanshi Official App” with the sole purpose of connecting with her fans in a unique way.
- Digangana Sooryavanshi broke India’s world record for never using glycerin or any synthetic product to create tears for acting.
- Digangana has a huge fan following on social media. He has 1.8M followers on Facebook, 1.2M followers on Instagram and 138.3K followers on Twitter.
- Digangana has been featured in magazine covers like Downtown Mirror, The Wedding Mantra, She and many more.