Age: 24 Years
Girlfriend: Nimisha Verma
Father: Vinod Kacholia
Some lesser known facts about Divyansh Kacholia
- Divyansh Kacholia is an Indian beatbox artist. In 2018, he was one of the finalists of the Indian reality show Dil Hai Hindustani Season 2. He often performs stage shows and concerts with Indian Bollywood singers. Sunidhi Chauhan,
- Divyansh started tapping school benches and humming songs in class while studying in class VIII. Talking to a media house, Divyansh said that he had no idea about beatboxing when he was in school. He further said that one of his seniors told him about the art of beatboxing. He said
That day, when I returned home from school, I researched beatboxing. Since then, there has been no looking back. However, it was a struggle to convince my parents about this art. However, slowly and gradually, they have understood it.”
- Apart from being an accomplished beatboxer, Divyansh is a trained volleyball player who has represented his school and college in several national championships.
- Divyansh was studying in class XI, when a musician from Jaipur heard him singing and beatboxing at a shop, and the musician invited Divyansh to perform for his band in a show. According to Divyansh, he got Rs. 100 for performing in that show. Talking to a media house, Divyansh said that his confidence in beatboxing grew after performing four-five gigs with the same band.
- Divyansh is often featured in its editions in various famous newspapers and magazines.
- When he was studying in Delhi University, Divyansh got an opportunity to meet beatboxer Skiller R (World Beatbox Champion) who encouraged him that if Divyansh wanted to pursue it professionally, he should spend around 15-16 hours beatboxing daily. should practice. According to Divyansh, he used to practice beatboxing for one to two hours a day before meeting SkillerR. In one of his media interactions, he said,
It was in Delhi that I met Skiller, a pro beatboxer who told me that I had a special ability and that I just needed to hone my skills. He told me that professional beatboxers practice about 15-16 hours a day. Earlier I used to practice hardly for 1-2 hours. Before I met SkillR, I was doing beatboxing as a hobby. After meeting him, I decided to pursue it professionally. ,
- Divyansh is a fitness enthusiast. He regularly works out in the gym and often shares pictures from his workout sessions on various social media platforms.
- Divyansh has performed with renowned Indian singers and musicians including Shaan at the Kala Ghoda Arts Festival, and he was a featured artist in ARRived in 2018 along with Shah Rukh Khan and AR Rahman.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic in India, Divyansh was invited to a workshop on beatboxing at the Dharavi Dream Project, which is India’s only hip-hop school in India and run by an Indian musician. AR Rahmani, This academy works under Universal Music Production Company to teach the students of the academy.
- In an interview to a media house, Divyansh advised beatboxers and musicians to try their own way in this art instead of copying. He said,
My advice is to keep trying. Keep working on your art form, adding content that you are proud of and that accurately represents who you are, rather than falling prey to the fad. ,
- Divyansh is a kind animal lover. He often posts pictures of his pet dog on social media.
- In 2022, Divyansh participated in the Indian reality show India’s Got Talent and impressed the Indian filmmaker on the show. Rohit Shetty So much so with his beatboxing skills and talent that Rohit Shetty offered Divyansh to write a theme song for his next film Circus with his teammate Manuraj and rapper King, Rohit Shetty said,
Now, at this very moment, we have decided something. There are some songs in my next film Circus which have been composed by Badshah. But the background, theme of the circus is not ready yet. So Badshah, Divyansh and Manuraj, you will create this theme.”