Bharti Praveen Pawar or Bharti Pawar is an Indian doctor and politician who became the Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare of India on 7 July 2021.
Bharti Praveen Pawar was born on Wednesday, 13 September 1978.age 44 years; by 2022) in Narul-Kalwan, Nashik, Maharashtra. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. In 2002, he completed MBBS from NDMVP’s Medical College, Nashik, Pune University.
She belongs to the Scheduled Tribe community.
parents and siblings
His father’s name is Kisanrao and mother’s name is Shantabai.
husband and children
On 26 April 2002, she married Praveen Arjun Pawar, son of eight-time MLA and former minister Arjun Tulsiram Pawar (from the NCP). Praveen Pawar is an engineer and businessman. Together, they have a son, Omkar Praveen Pawar and a daughter, Priyanka Praveen Pawar.
No. 704, Pawar Bungalow, Near Gas Godown, Anand Nagar, Gangapur Road, Nashik-422013, Maharashtra
He began his political journey as a member of the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP). From 2012 to 2019, Bharti was a member of the Nashik Zilla Parishad. In 2019, she joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
2014 general election
In 2014, Bharti Pawar contested from Dindori Lok Sabha seat on an NCP ticket and lost.
2017 Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Elections
In 2017, Bharti Pawar contested and won the Zilla Parishad election from Manur village in Kalwan taluka of Nashik district on an NCP ticket.
2019 general election
In 2019, Bharti Pawar contested from Dindori Lok Sabha seat on a BJP ticket and won by 198,779 votes; The seat is reserved for Scheduled Tribes. From 13 September 2019 to 7 July 2021, he served as a member of the Standing Committee on Health and Family Welfare. From 9 October 2019 to 7 July 2021, he served as a member of the Committee on Petitions. Meanwhile, she was also on the advisory committee of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. On 7 July 2021, she was given the charge of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, becoming the first woman Union Minister from Nashik.
property and properties
- Deposits in Banks, Financial Institutions and Non-Banking Financial Companies: Rs 9,21,727
- NSS, Postal Savings and PPF: Rupee. 6,50,136
- Motor Vehicles: Rupee. 9,93,486
- agricultural land: Rupee. 4,75,00,000
- Non-Agricultural Land: Rupee. 4,80,00,000
- Residential Building: Rs 1,35,00,000 (as of 2019)
As of 2019, Dr. Bharti Praveen Pawar’s net worth is Rs.12,14,35,777.
Facts / Trivia
- He actively worked for eradicating malnutrition and providing clean drinking water in Nashik district during his tenure as a member of Zilla Parishad.
- He is fond of reading and singing.
- In 2019, she became the recipient of Lokmat Parliamentary Award in the category of Best Female Parliamentarian.
- He spoke at the National Family Planning Summit 2022, where he unveiled the India Family Planning 2030 Vision Document and launched Medical Eligibility Criteria (MEC) wheel application, e-module of Family Planning Logistics Management System (FPLMIS) and Digital Archive on Family . Planning under the category of Digital Intervention. Additionally, he introduced the National Family Planning Helpline Manual, the Community Health Officer (CHO) Handbook, and ASHA brochures and leaflets (Family Planning).