Wedding date: 7 July 2022
Hometown: Pehowa, Haryana
Age: 32 Years
Some lesser known facts about Dr Gurpreet Kaur
- Dr. Gurpreet Kaur is the second wife of Punjabi comedian turned politician Bhagwant Mannu Who became the 17th Chief Minister of Punjab in March 2022.
- She grew up in Pehowa, Haryana.
- In 2013, he joined the Mullana Medical College, Ambala, from where he earned his MBBS degree in 2017.
- The age difference between Gurpreet Kaur and Bhagwant Mann is 16 years.
- Reportedly, she met Bhagwant Mann for the first time in 2019, when he was campaigning for the Lok Sabha elections. In March 2022, she was among the distinguished guests at the oath ceremony of Bhagwant Mann as the 17th Chief Minister of Punjab.
- Bhagwant Mann’s first wife, Inderpreet KaurLives in the United States with his children, Dilshan Mann and Seerat Kaur Mann, who attended his oath ceremony as the 17th Chief Minister of Punjab in March 2022. Reportedly, Bhagwant Mann’s mother wanted him to marry a second time, and it was his mother Harpal Kaur and sister Manpreet Kaur who chose Gurpreet Kaur as the bride for Mann.
- As soon as the news of Bhagwant Mann’s second marriage with Gurpreet Kaur came to the fore, it started raining on social media the wishes and prayers of his fans.
Congratulations to my Chief Minister @ Bhagwantman Have a very happy and blessed married life ahead. I wish them both the love, respect and cooperation for the rest of their lives.
— Harjot Singh Bains (@harjotbains) 6 July 2022