Husband: Naveen Dixit
Profession: Wellness Coach
Marital Status: Married
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dr. Meghna Dixit
- Dr. Meghna Dixit is an Ayurvedic doctor, entrepreneur, author and public speaker. She is a business woman who founded D Mantra which provides services related to human welfare. He is also a successful and mental health coach who has won various awards for his work. With over 23 years of experience as a Life Coach and Wellness Trainer, he has trained over fifty thousand people.
- Meghna completed her education and started her career as an Ayurvedic doctor in 1997. While treating various patients, he noticed that some patients were coming back to him with health complaints regarding already cured diseases. This made him analyze the situation in depth and he found that the reason behind those health complaints was not disease but a deeper underlying cause.
- She researched the matter while continuing her practice as a doctor. This research helped him develop his own approach to holistic wellness. With this approach, she came up with her own wellness practices, which she uses to empower individuals and help them attract positive and lasting changes in life.
- In addition to being a doctor, he founded two successful businesses in the steam of wellness. The first is D Mantra Personal Excellence Institute which he founded in January 2012. The other is the Sixth Sense chain of Ayurveda spas that she runs in collaboration with her husband Naveen Kumar.
- In his career spanning 23 years, he has served as a successful coach and mental health therapist and impacted the lives of over 7 lakh people in his career spanning 25 years. He made this possible with his technique of measuring the flow of energy human energy using human vibrations. With the help of these techniques, she decodes the emotional patterns of individuals and helps them to overcome all difficulties and find a way to achieve success.
- Dr. Meghna has a diverse client base which includes various Bollywood stars, athletes, CEOs and other high end personalities and helps them by conducting counseling sessions and success programmes.
- In January 2021, he ventured into writing with his first book, You Matter, in which he talked about freedom and life.
- Once he was asked about the most memorable moment of his professional life and he replied saying,
Every moment is memorable when our customers find satisfaction and discovery. But if I had to pick one, I remember the recent National Achievers Conference (NAC), where I shared the stage with the No. 1 guru of personal development, Jack Canfield. It was a dream and announcement that I made in 2016 which came true in January 2019.
- On 26 May 2021, he made his mark as a Tedx speaker when his TED Talk went live at the TEDxPCCOER event.