Draupadi Murmu (President of India) Age, Biography, Wiki, Husband Name, Family, Daughter, Political Career and more
Draupadi Murmu is an Indian politician serving as the 15th President of India since 25 July 2022. He contested against Yashwant Sinha, the United Opposition’s candidate for the top constitutional job. Draupadi has become the first tribal and second woman to hold the highest office after winning the presidential election 2022. She was the first woman governor of Jharkhand. apart from this. She was the first woman tribal leader from Odisha to be appointed as the Governor of an Indian state.
birth and early life
Draupadi Murmu was born on 20 June 1958 in Uparbeda village, Odisha. She was the daughter of Biranchi Narayan Tudu, and grew up in a Santali tribal family. He has two brothers, Bhagat Tudu and Sarani Tudu. Under the Panchayati Raj framework, both his father and grandfather served as village heads.
Draupadi attended KBHS Uparpeda School in Mayuranj for her education. She has completed her BA degree from Rama Devi Women’s University in Bhubaneswar.
|Real Name||Mrs. Draupadi Murmu|
|as famous||15th President of the President of India|
|Date of birth||20 June 1958|
|Age (as in 2002)||64 years|
|birth place||Uparbera, Mayurbhanj, Orissa|
|hometown||Uparbera, Mayurbhanj, Orissa|
|family||Mother: Name Not Known
Father: Biranchi Narayan Tudu
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Bhagat and Sarani Tudu
Spouse: Shyam Charan Murmu
Daughter: Itishree Murmu
|Know||Baldaposi, Mayurbhanj, Orissa|
Initially, Murmu worked as a teacher in public schools, as a junior assistant in the Irrigation Department of the Government of Odisha and as an assistant professor at the Sri Aurobindo Integral Education and Research Institute. In 1997, she became a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party and was elected to serve as a councillor.
She was also the National Vice President of the Bharatiya Janata Party Scheduled Tribes Morcha. He has served as Minister of State for Commerce and Transport and Fisheries and Animal Resource Development under the Bharatiya Janata Party and Biju Janata Dal coalition administration in Odisha from 6 August 2002 to 16 May 2004.
Education details and more
|school||KBHS Uparpeda School, Mayurban|
|College||Rama Devi Women’s College, Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|educational qualification||Bachelor of arts|
|Prize||Neelkanth Award 2017 (for Best MLA by Odisha Legislative Assembly)|
physical statistics and more
|height||Feet: 5′ 4″ feet
In Meters : 1.63 Square Meters
|weight||In pounds: 163 pounds
In kilograms : 74 kg
|political party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
Draupadi Murmu was married to Shyam Charan Murmu, who passed away in 2014. They have a daughter named Itishree Murmu, who works in a private bank. He had two sons and both of them died in 2014.
social media presence
Some facts about Draupadi Murmu
- Draupadi Murmu was born and brought up in Odisha.
- He had a difficult childhood as he was born in a tribal family which was suffering from poverty in one of the most isolated and poor areas of the country.
- Draupadi admitted in an interview that she was battling depression after the demise of her sons.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) put him forward as the presidential candidate of India in the 2022 elections.
- He arranged for the construction of a bridge in his hometown of Baldaposi in 2003 so that the locals could travel there easily.
- In 1983, he left his position with the government to look after his children. Murmu announced in 2016 that she would give up her eyes after she passed away at Ranchi’s Kashyap Memorial Eye Hospital.
- Brahma Kumari Nirmala tied rakhi to Draupadi in honor of Raksha Bandhan. She claimed in an interview that after the death of her husband and son, she began practicing mindfulness by following her to deal with depression.
- He used video conferencing in 2021 to assess the academic and administrative work of several universities.
If you have. have more information about Draupadi Murmu, Please comment below we will update within an hour.