Garima Vikrant Singh is an Indian actor, best known for her role as Saraswati in the television show ‘Gustakh Dil’ (2013).
Garima Vikrant Singh was born on Friday, 27 April 1979.age 43 years; by 2022) in Uttar Pradesh. His zodiac sign is Taurus. His hometown is Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. He has done MA in Music.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Hair Color: black
Eye Colour: black
parents and siblings
Garima’s father’s name is not known.
Garima’s mother’s name is Manju Srivastava.
He has a brother Gaurav and a sister Tanushree.
husband and children
Garima married a writer Yogesh Vikrant Singh on 26 February 2001.
They have a daughter, Vera Vikrant Singh.
Garima made her acting debut in 2008 with the Bollywood film Halla Bol and played the role of a woman minister.
Garima made her television debut in 2005 with an episodic role in CID.
In 2007, she appeared in the television show Parivar – Kartavya Ki Pariksha.
She is Choti Bahu (2011-2012), Ishq Ka Rang Safed (2015-2016), Nimki Mukhiya (2017-2018), Yeh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka! (2019-2020), and Nazar (2019).
Facts / Trivia
- Garima is also known as Garima Srivastava.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Her hobbies include traveling and dancing.
- She was interested in acting since childhood and used to do theater plays when she was in Allahabad. When she was in college, she worked for All India Radio. In 2008, she played the role of Anissa’s mother in the show ‘Chand Ke Paar Chalo’.
- In 2013, she joined Ravi Ojha Productions as an actor and worked there till 2014. In 2015, he worked as an actor in the film Farm Productions. In 2017, he started working with Qissago Telefilms LLP as an actor. In 2019, she joined 4 Lions Films as an actor.
- In an interview, she said that her love story began in college and her first conversation with her husband was in 1996, when he scolded her for speeding her scooter outside college.
- When she was in sixth grade, her mother bought her a harmonium to practice singing. According to Garima, her father gifted her a tape recorder at their wedding, which she still has after twenty-one years of marriage. In an interview, she also revealed that whenever the tape recorder gets damaged, she gets it fixed.
- In 2017, his niece Anukreethy Singh directed a short film titled ‘The Writer’ in which she played a role. In an interview, he talked about the film and said,
The writer is directed by my niece Anukreethy Singh. This is his first foray into directing, so I am really proud of him. If we don’t sit down to find faults in the film, it has done a great job in its first attempt.”
- She often gets a chance to read a new collection of books as her husband is a writer.
- In an interview, he talked about the time he spent with his family during the lockdown and said that spending time with his family gives him a lot of confidence. He added,
Spending time with the family instils confidence in all its members. Parents can teach children to build self-esteem through specific skills such as problem solving and communication. They can also model the ability to love themselves without putting others down.”
- According to her, she appeared in several plays written by her husband. She also said that she started acting because of her husband.
- In 2019, he played a role in the TV show “Nazar”, which was a supernatural genre. In an interview, he talked about acting in a supernatural show and said,
I am excited to debut in the supernatural genre. I am playing a character named Panna. This is a strong role with gray shades. ,
- According to him, senior writers in the industry take ideas from scripts written by young writers. He talked about this in an interview and said,
Many aspiring writers come to Mumbai. They meet senior writers and tell them their thoughts, stories, in the hope that they will help them get some work in the industry. But those seniors steal their ideas, make some changes in the script here and there and then present them as their own. I think this is not a new phenomenon.”
- In 2022, she appeared in the web series titled ‘Nirmal Pathak’s Ghar Wapsi’ and played the role of Nirmal’s aunt. In an interview, he talked about his show and said,
All kinds of people will connect with this show as it talks about Ghar Wapsi. Everyone has to go back home at the end of the day, and he celebrates it.”
- She is a fitness enthusiast and often posts pictures of her workouts on social media.