Garima Yagnik is an Indian singer and actress, who made her singing debut with the song Mehrabani and went on to act in several films.
Garima Yagnik was born on 3rd January. His zodiac sign is Capricorn. He was raised in an Indian family in London, UK. He did his schooling in London. She came to India at the age of fourteen. She did her schooling later at Jamnabai Narsee School in Mumbai, India and she did her graduation from Mithibai College of Science, Arts and Commerce in Mumbai. Garima Yagnik started doing musical theater at the age of ten and hence acting has always been in her life. According to Garima, he was fond of singing since childhood.
Height (approx.): 5’8
Eye Colour: black
Garima Yagnik is the niece of Bollywood singer Alka Yagnik.
parents and siblings
Not much is known about his parents.
He has a younger brother.
In 2015, Garima Yagnik started her career in the music industry. He sang a part in the song Slum Stars from Bappi Lahiri’s album of the same name. In 2016, she made her debut with the song Mehrabani, a Hindi and soft romantic track.
In 2018, Garima made her solo debut in the song Naina Barse Kyun.
In 2018, she performed at the Wedding Theatrical, Bale Balle, a Bollywood music show by Wizcraft held in Delhi and later at the Kingdom of Dreams Theater in Gurugram, Haryana. The two-hour long show saw talented stars enthrall the audience with their scintillating performances while sung live to famous Bollywood songs.
In 2021, she made her film debut opposite Monoj Bajpayee in the film Silence. He played the character of Kiya in the film.
In 2021, Garima appeared in a short film, Sooraj Aur Saanjh.
In 2022, she appeared in the series Fame Game on Netflix.
Apart from acting and music, he has worked with several television commercials like Lux, Brand Factory, Kesh King Shampoo, Clean & Clear, Cadbury Perk, Tata Motors (2016) and Bingo in 2020. In 2019, she appeared on the cover of a magazine. Wow Hyderabad.
as a judge
Garima was a judge in the singing competition at Thakur College and Cooper Medical College
- Singer(s): Sunidhi Chauhan and Arijit Singh
- sing: Fly Me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra
- Actress: Deepika Padukone
- Movies): Roman Holiday (1953), Sabrina (2018), Funny Face (2020), and Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961)
Facts / Trivia
- In an interview, Garima said that her aunt Alka Yagnik has encouraged her a lot.
- According to Garima, her inspiration is singer Sunidhi Chauhan.
- In an interview, Garima revealed that apart from singing classes, she has also learned acting.
- According to Garima, she is more inclined towards western songs as she was raised in London.
- According to Garima, Jazz is more influenced by songs. In an interview, Garima said that she rarely comes to her house so she is not familiar with the industry.
- In an Instagram post, Garima posted that her childhood favorite song was Zara Zara from the film Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein.
- According to Garima, her first playback singing in composer Bappi Lahiri’s studio was by accident and not by a planned design.
- In an interview, Garima said that she was confident about her singing in her second single and first single, Naina Kyun Barse, but one person who was afraid to play the song before its release was her aunt, Alka. Yagnik.
- According to Garima, he learned western and classical music.
- In an interview, Garima revealed that when she was in London, she used to listen to Alka Yagnik’s songs as she had also made a special playlist of her songs.