Haniya Amir is a Pakistani actress who has appeared in various Urdu films and TV dramas. He gained immense popularity with his Urdu TV drama ‘Mere Humsafar’ (2021), in which he played the role of Hala.
Haniya Amir was born on Wednesday, 12 February 1997.age 25 years; by 2022) in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan. His zodiac sign is Aquarius.
He studied at the Foundation for the Advancement of Science and Technology (FAST-NUCES).
height: 5′ 3″
Weight (approx): 55 kg
Hair Color: brown
Eye Colour: hazel brown
He was born in a Muslim family.
parents and siblings
He has a younger sister named Isha Amir. Haniya does not have good relations with her father. In one of his Instagram posts. she wrote,
Sharing a very personal thing. My father is alive. Well and healthy, but we don’t stick around for personal reasons. I don’t like Father’s Day the best because we don’t talk to each other. I love him, and can’t imagine that he’s no longer in this world.”
relationships / affairs
In 2019, she was rumored to be in a relationship with Pakistani singer Asim Azhar. Reportedly, the couple has parted ways. Talking about Haniya in an interview, Asim said,
Look, my heart is beating very fast. I don’t think I’m in a position to really casually answer this. I think she is the kind of person who brings a lot of positivity in my life. It’s a lot of fun being around him. We’re always laughing, we’re always just playing around.”
Haniya has worked as a model in the print advertisements of various clothing brands.
She has also appeared in various TV commercials such as Sunsilk, Nestle Fruta Vital, Bonanza and Mobilink Jazz.
She has walked the ramp in many Pakistani fashion shows.
In 2016, she made her acting debut with the Urdu film ‘Jaan’, in which she played the role of Palvasha. After this she acted in a few more Urdu films like ‘Na Maloom Afraad 2’ (2017), ‘Parwaz He Junoon’ (2018), ‘Superstar’ (2019), and ‘Parde Mein Rehne Do’ (2022).
In 2017, she made her television debut with the Urdu TV drama ‘Titli’, in which she played the role of Naila. The show was aired on Urdu 1. Haniya has acted in several Urdu TV dramas such as ‘Phir Wahi Mohabbat’ (2017), ‘Mujhse Jeene Do’ (2017), ‘Ishqiya’ (2020), ‘Mere Humsafar’ (2021). , and ‘Sang-e-Mah’ (2022).
Haniya has also acted in a few Urdu telefilms including ‘Band To Baje Ga’ (2018), ‘Pyaar Kahani’ (2019), and ‘Dil Ke Chor’ (2021).
Haniya has featured in various Urdu music videos such as ‘Sassi’ (2020) by Asim Azhar, ‘Pyaar Sufiana’ (2021) by Farhan Saeed, and ‘Peela Rang’ (2022) by Hasan Ali and Nehal Naseem.
- 2018: Hum Award for Best Television Sensation Female for Phir Wahi Mohabbat
- 2018: Hum Style Award for Most Stylish Actress (Film)
- 2018: Pakistan International Film Festival
- 2021: ARY People’s Choice Award for Favorite Actress for Ishqiya
- Meal: Sushi, Homemade Mince, and Bitter gourd
- fashion brand: H&M and Forever21
- dress: jeans and a white tee
- movie(s): ‘Tangle’ (2010) and Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela (2013)
Facts / Trivia
- While she was studying in school, she appeared in a theater play in which she played the role of a tree.
- She was seen by Pakistani producer Imran Kazmi in one of Haniya’s Dubsmash videos. He then asked her to act in the Pakistani film ‘Janaan’ (2016).
- She is an avid animal lover and has a pet dog named Bobo.
- Hania has been featured on magazine covers such as Grazia, Good Times and Hello.
- She likes to eat non-vegetarian food.
- In his spare time, he enjoys painting and reading books.
- Her looks are often compared to Indian actresses Alia Bhatt, In an interview when Haniya was asked about her comparison, she said,
Here’s a simple reaction to a local news outlet when ‘Dimple Girl’ Haniya Aamir was compared with Bollywood’s latest bride Alia Bhatt. “Alia Bhatt is a megastar. I feel happy when people compare us,” she recently confessed during an interview. Haniya is currently stealing hearts with her character as Hala in the superhit drama ‘Mere Humsafar’.
- In one of her Instagram posts, Haniya, pointing to Asim, wrote,
Surviving just another day in a misogynistic world where double standards have power over innocence and where differences do not coexist. Where a man trying to humiliate a woman is appreciated but if a woman does it, she is hated. Where it is wrong for a woman to show affection towards her loved ones. Just one more day left. Hope you all are doing well in this sordid world and keep up your goodness. Your good should not be spoiled by someone else’s evil.”
- Haniya has a self-titled YouTube channel in which she uploads vlogs.
- Haniya is a trained singer and has sung in various shows.
- He is often seen consuming white wine.