Hansraj Raghuvanshi (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend & More
Hansraj Raghuvanshi is an Indian singer, composer and song writer. He is dedicated to Lord Shiva and composes most of his songs. He gained immense popularity with the song “Mera Bhola Hai Bhandari” in 2019. This personality became very popular in the music industry in a very short span of time.
birth and early life
Hansraj Raghuvanshi was born on 18 July 1992 in Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh in a Hindu Rajput family. His father’s name is Prem Raghuvanshi and mother’s name is Leela Raghuvanshi. He has two siblings named Manjeet and Seema Raghuvanshi. Hansraj is in a relationship with a woman named Komal Saklani.
|Real Name||Hansraj Raghuvanshi|
|profession||singer and songwriter|
|Date of birth||18 July 1992|
|Age (as in 2002)||30 years|
|birth place||Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh|
|hometown||Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh|
|family||Mother: Leela Raghuvanshi
Father: Prem Raghuvanshi
Sister: Seema Raghuvanshi
Brother: Manjeet Raghuvanshi
Wife: Not Available
Hansraj did his schooling from a government school in Kasol, Bilaspur and after that he joined a school located in Solan, Himachal Pradesh. He completed his graduation from B.Com. from MLSM College, Sundernagar, but left it when he was in his second year. Since he has a great interest in music, he did his BA in Music from MLSM College.
Education details and more
|school||Government School, Kasoli
Government School, Solana
|educational qualification||BA in Music|
Hansraj, fond of music from an early age, decided to pursue a career in music in the tenth standard itself. Hence, he began his musical training at a local music school. He started his career in 2016 by making his debut song named Babaji. The song got millions of views on different social media platforms especially YouTube.
Hansraj mostly composes devotional songs as he is spiritual and is dedicated to Lord Shiva. He is known for the song Mera Bhola Hai Bhandari. This song is globally famous and it has made him popular as a singer. He composed many songs but Damru Wale Baba has created a ruckus in the industry. Some of his other songs are Damru Bajaiya, Chalo Kasol, Sherawali, Jai Shankar Fakira, Ganga Kinere and many more.
physical statistics and more
|height||5′ 9″ feet|
|body shape||Chest: 42 inches
Waist: 38 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|hobby||singing and photography|
marital status and more
|Salary (approx)||Not available|
|net worth||Not available|
social media presence
Some facts about Hansraj Raghuvanshi
- Hansraj Raghuvanshi was born in Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh, but later shifted to Mangal village, Solan, Himachal Pradesh.
- Hansraj has a keen interest in music since he was in 5th standard.
- After leaving his graduation he moved to Delhi and did some small jobs there. But after a few months he returned to Himachal Pradesh.
- Hansraj named himself “Baba” after the success of his first musical song named Babaji.
- Hansraj believed that behind his success lies his soul mate Komal.
- He performed in Sadhguru’s spiritual organization on the occasion of Shivratri in 2022.
- It is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- He also performed in many national and international shows.
- In 2019, he made his Bollywood debut as a playback singer in the film Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas. He sang a song called Adha Bhi More.
If you have. have more information about Hansraj Raghuvanshi, Please comment below we will update within an hour.