Harshita Kejriwal is an Indian entrepreneur and the daughter of the seventh Chief Minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal, her mother Sunita Kejriwal Is a former IRS officer. She has been an excellent student in her academics which has often kept her in news. In 2014, Harshita Kejriwal was in the headlines of various news channels when she secured 96 per cent marks in class XII. She works as Associate Consultant with Boston Consulting Group in Gurugram.
Harshita Kejriwal was born in 1996.age 26 years; by 2022) in Delhi, India. In 2014, Harshita Kejriwal completed her schooling at Delhi Public School, Noida. In 2018, he earned a degree in Chemical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx): 50 kg
Hair Color: Black
Eye Colour: Black
parents and siblings
Seventh Chief Minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwalhis father’s name is his mother’s name Sunita Kejriwal, and he is a former IRS officer. His grandfather’s name is Gobind Ram Kejriwal, and he was an electrical engineer. His grandmother’s name is Geeta Devi.
Harshita Kejriwal has a brother named Pulkit Kejriwal.
she is not married.
Resident- 87 Block, BKDutt Colony New Delhi- 110001
Soon after finishing his college studies at IIT Delhi, he started a summer internship at
In 2010, Harshita Kejriwal was the winner of the Under 19 District Football Championship. In 2015, the title of Walmart Women’s Empowerment Grant was won by Harshita Kejriwal. In the same year, she was the winner of the Enactus Nationals. In 2015, Harshita Kejriwal was a semifinalist at the Enactus World Cup in Johannesburg, South Africa. She was the runner-up in January 2016 at Kshitij Baplan Competition, IIT Kharagpur. In the same year, in the Enactus Nationals, Harshita Kejriwal was the runner-up. In 2017, she was the winner of the Blue Dart Competition Grant.
Facts / Trivia
- In her spare time, Harshita Kejriwal enjoys reading books, dancing, playing football and traveling to distant places. She is a trained Odissi dancer.
- Harshita Kejriwal was an active participant in various regional level badminton championships during her school and college days. He has received formal training in badminton.
- In 2018, Harshita graduated from IIT Delhi, and following in her father’s footsteps, Arvind Kejriwal also completed her graduation from IIT Delhi.
- From June 2016 to March 2018, Harshita Kejriwal was selected for the Kargil Scholarship for her leadership skills. This scholarship is awarded to ten students from six countries of the world.
- Harshita Kejriwal, along with her mother and father, is often involved in political rallies and campaigns for the Aam Aadmi Party during elections in Delhi and other regions of India.
- Arvind Kejriwal, the seventh chief minister of Delhi received an anonymous email in January 2019 threatening to kidnap his daughter Harshita Kejriwal. In a press conference, a senior AAP leader said,
In the email, the unidentified sender has claimed that they will harm the chief minister’s daughter and has challenged him to do whatever he can to protect her.
- In February 2020, in a public statement, some leaders of the Bharatiya Janata Party called Arvind Kejriwal a terrorist. Soon after the statement, Harshita Kejriwal said in an interview with a media house that those who called her father a terrorist were doing dirty politics, and in the same conversation, she ensured that her father was elected as the CM of Delhi. I will be re-elected. By the people of Delhi he said that his father had provided basic facilities free of cost to the underprivileged people of Delhi. ,news bytes)) He said,
They say politics is dirty but this is a new low. If health facilities are made free, is it terrorism? If children are educated then is it terrorism? If electricity and water facilities are to be improved, is it terrorism? Not only us, 2 crore common people are also campaigning for the elections. They will show them on February 11 if they cast votes on the basis of allegations or work done.
- Harshita Kejriwal was duped by an OLX user. 34,000 in February 2021. Soon, she was in the limelight after being the victim of an online scam.
- Apart from Hindi and English, Harshita Kejriwal is also proficient in speaking and writing French.
- Harshita Kejriwal participated in the election campaign tours of the Aam Aadmi Party candidate, Bhagwant MannuIn the 2022 assembly elections in Punjab. According to Harshita, Bhagwant Mann is her uncle. In an interview given to a media house, Harshita Kejriwal said that she is contributing to the future of the country. He said,
I am not used to giving speeches. but here i am Uncle (Mind). If there is only one party that is concerned about children and their future, it is you. I studied at IIT-Delhi… job or business, my father taught me to contribute to the country.