Marital Status: Married
Some lesser known facts about Ishrat Khan
- Ishrat Khan is an Indian Actress who has worked predominantly in Bollywood . She is known for appearing in the films Dulhan Chahi Pakistan Se 2 (2018), Bazaar (2018), and Kabaddi (2018). She also works as a lecturer, designer, image consultant and creative content writer.
- In 2018, Ishrat Khan appeared in the Bhojpuri action-drama film Dulhan Chahi Pakistan Se opposite Rahul Dev and Raju Shrestha, and the film was directed by Rajkumar R Pandey. In the same year, he worked in the film Bazaar, a Hindi crime thriller. The story of the film narrates the events related to the stock market. Radhika Apte and Chitrangada Singh were the lead actresses of the film Bazaar. Bazaar was directed by Gaurav K Chawla.
- In 2018, Ishrat Khan was cast in the film Kabaddi, a Hindi thriller film. The film’s cast included Jai Yadav, Kiran Kumar and Shahbaz Khan and was directed by SP Nimbawat. In the same year, she appeared in the short film Kashi in which she played the role of Parag. The film is written and directed by Tushar Tyagi.
- From 2018 to 2020, Ishrat Khan appeared in the popular musical family show Kulfi Kumar Bajewala, which was aired on StarPlus. She played the character of Gunjan in this show.
- In 2021, Ishrat Khan was cast in the television series Humkadam.
- In 2022, Ishrat Khan appeared in the television serial Toh Rishta Pucca Samjha? and Criminal Justice: The Unfinished Truth.
- Ishrat Khan works as the brand ambassador of Twin Jewellery.