Itishree Murmu is an Indian bank employee who works in UCO Bank. She is known for being the daughter of Indian politician Draupadi Murmu.
Itishree Murmu was born in Rairangpur, Odisha.
He studied at Suryadutt Institute of Management and Mass Communication (SIMMC), Pune.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Hair Color: brown
Eye Colour: black
He was born in a tribal family of Jharkhand.
parents and siblings
His father, Shyam Charan Murmu, was a bank officer who died on 1 August 2014 due to a prolonged illness. His mother, Draupadi Murmu, is an Indian politician who was selected as a BJP candidate for the 2022 presidential election. He had two brothers, and one of his brothers was Lakshmana Murmu. On 25 October 2009, Laxman died under mysterious circumstances, and his other brother died in a road accident on 2 January 2013.
husband and children
She married Ganesh Chandra Hembram on 6 March 2015. The couple has a daughter.
- Meal: Maggi Noodles, Pasta, Momos
Facts / Trivia
- Itishree is working as a Bank Employee in UCO Bank, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
- She likes to travel and read books in her free time.
- He is an ardent animal lover. He has shared a video of his pet rabbit on his Instagram account.
- In June 2022, he talked about his mother’s reaction when he got a call from the Prime Minister. Narendra Modi On being elected by the BJP as a presidential candidate. Itishree said,
We got one from Prime Minister Modi. Whatever he said, but after that the mother fell silent. There were tears in her eyes, she could not say anything. After a while, I could just say thank you and that too with great difficulty.”