Jared Lee (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend & More
Jared Lee is an American singer and songwriter. He is known for participating in the American Song Contest, where he had the opportunity to represent his home state of Massachusetts and compete against 55 other musicians – one from each US state or territory. He is originally from Boston, Massachusetts.
Jared Lee was born in Boston, Massachusetts. They released the first EP, “Falling Through Holes” in 2011, which cracked the Top 40 in the Hot AC format, and landed the Boston native on several stages across the United States. With his signature soulful vocals and unmistakable falsetto, Jared has landed a bevy of song placements across the television landscape including NBC, ABC, CBS, ESPN, MTV and Netflix. Most recently, Jared has been writing and producing for globally renowned artists such as Jordin Sparks, Jason Derulo, Tiesto, New Hope Club, New Kids on the Block and Michael Bolton.
|Real Name||Jared Lee|
|Date of birth||14 January|
|birth place||Boston, Massachusetts|
|family||Mother: Name Not Known
Father: Name Not Known
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Partner: Nicole Isaacs
|Know||Los Angeles, California|
Education details and more
|First entry||Television : American Song Contest (2022)
physical statistics and more
|Height||In feet: 5′ 9″ feet
In Meter : 1.8m
|weight||In pounds: 170 pounds
In kilograms : 77 kilos
|body shape||Chest: 42 inches
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
social media presence
Some facts about Jared Lee
- Jared Lee was born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts.
- He has amassed over 80 million online streams writing and producing for a diverse group of globally renowned artists such as Jason Derulo, Tiesto, Jordin Sparks and Michael Bolton.
- He has been listed by some of the world’s top DJs, including Nicky Romero, Marcus Schultz and Fedde Le Grand, to write and feature on their original music as the lead singer.
- In 2020, Jared composed the theme song “Don’t Wish Your Life Away” for Sony’s film Fantasy Island.
- His other collaborations include “Where Were the Days” with Midnight Kids, “Ain’t Deep Enough” with Autograph, and “Afterglow” with Nikki Romero and Gattuso.
- Their original single, “Professional Lover,” was featured on Billboard.com.
- He was invited to perform the song at iHeart Media Headquarters in New York.
If you have. have more information about Jared Lee, Please comment below we will update within an hour.