Jay Allen (The Voice) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend & More
Jay Allen is an American singer and songwriter. She is best known for participating as a contestant on NBC’s singing reality show The Voice 22, coached by John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani and Camila Cabello. He has also been featured in ABC World News, PeopleTV, Pickler & Ben, and People & Forbes magazine. Allen released the 5-song EP The First Five on Treehouse Records in 2017.
Birth and early life
Jay Allen was born on June 6, 1986 in Stout, Iowa. His father’s name is Joe Rich and mother’s name is Sherry Rich. His mother was very fond of country music. At the age of 11, she began her singing career and spent a lot of time in church. He received an appreciation for rock ‘n’ roll from his father, who introduced him to some of the stalwarts of the genre, including AC/DC, Metallica and Aerosmith.
He attended the University of Northern Iowa and later moved to Georgia to become a worship director and Christian artist. In 2013, he moved to Nashville to pursue a career in country music.
|Real Name||jay allen|
|profession||singer and songwriter|
|Date of birth||6 June 1986|
|Age (as in 2002)||36 years|
|birth place||Fat, Iowa|
|hometown||Cedar Falls, Iowa|
|family||Mother: Sherri Rich
Father: Joe Richo
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Partner: Kylie Morgan
Jay Allen started his music career in the year 2014. They released their first EP titled The First Five on Treehouse Records, which consisted of five songs. The single “Sounds Good to Me” was included on Sirius XM The Highway’s Highway Finds program. In April 2017 Allen released the single “Blank Stars” co-written by Nashville singer-songwriter Jason Nicks in honor of his mother. The song tells the story of his mother’s battle with early-onset Alzheimer’s. His other notable singles are Tattoo to Heaven (2021), Christmas Everyday (2020), and War for You (2020).
Education details and more
|College||University of Northern Iowa|
|First entry||Television : The Voice 22 (2022)
|Prize||Caregivers Award (2019)|
Allen is currently in a relationship with UMG artist, Kylie Morgan. They met during a writing session years ago and instantly clicked. They are going to get married on 1 October 2022.
physical statistics and more
|height||Feet: 5′ 9″ feet
In Meter : 1.8m
|weight||In pounds: 171 pounds
In kilograms : 78 kg
|body shape||Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|hobby||dancing and playing guitar|
social media presence
Some facts about Jay Allen
- Jay Allen was born and raised in Iowa.
- He served as a worship leader at a megachurch in Savannah, GA.
- He was also featured as The Highway Finder on Sirius XM in 2017 with his song “Sounds Good to Me”.
- Allen came into limelight when a fan recorded her performance singing the song to her mother at a concert in Iowa. This video has got 300 million views on Facebook.
- He was very close to his mother, who died after a battle with Alzheimer’s disease.
- After losing her mother to Alzheimer’s, Allen has continued to work as an advocate for the Alzheimer’s Association and has helped raise more than $50 million in the effort to fight the disease. The ballad has also brought much healing and comfort to the families and friends of someone suffering from Alzheimer’s.
- In 2019, she and her family were honored with the “Caregiver Award” during the 32nd Annual Alzheimer’s Association Chicago Rita Hayworth Gala.
- In 2020, Allen started the Blank Stars Foundation in honor of her mother, Sherry, to help fund and find a cure for Alzheimer’s.
- Allen performed Cody Johnson’s “Til You Can’t” during a blind audition for The Voice. He impressed Gwen and Blake with great performances and later decided to join Team Gwen.
- He is quite active on YouTube and uploads his latest music videos on the channel.
If you have. have more information about jay allen, Please comment below we will update within an hour.