Profession: Actor and writer
Some lesser known facts about Jignasha Patel
- Jignasha Patel is an Indian author, journalist, lyricist, screenwriter and actress.
- He made his debut in the world of writing with his first novel “Janpo Udas Che”, which was first published in Gujarati newspapers.
- After this he started writing regular column “Khas Mulkat” in Gujarati newspapers which became very popular among readers.
- After touching the hearts of the masses with his column, he brought out three novels one after the other. Meanwhile, his other column “Khatti-Meethi Baatein” in Saurashtra Satya Samachar gained immense popularity and his writings were highly appreciated by the readers.
- Thereafter, he wrote several regular columns.
- “Have Saanjh Thawani Che” (A Novel – NavGujarat Times and Jagat Darpan)
- “What’s the edge?” (A Novel – NavGujarat Times and Jagat Darpan)
- “Sahityani Sarwani” (an article – NavGujarat Times)
- “Satyana Satavare” (Based on a True Story – NavGujarat Time)
- “Khas Moolkat” (Celebrity Interview – Jagat Darpan, Navgujarat Times and Crime Hung) “Vishant Personality” (article series about the life story of South Indian Cinema’s Power Star Pawan Kalyan – Crime Hung)
- “Vythani Vata” (Small Storey Series – NavGujarat Time)
- “Shu face-to-face avatarva countries?” (About Girls – NavGujarat Time)
- “My Choice” (documentary) and many other literary works
- His column about celebrities greatly increased his reach among the masses. Following her success in the literary world, she moved to Mumbai, where she began to explore new avenues in acting and screenwriting for Gujarati cinema.
- She also does concept writing for various comic series such as OS Media (to name one of many) and screenplays for music albums.
- He is also a social worker.
- Various websites have published articles on them including:
- https://m.timesofindia.com/videos/entertainment/music/gujarat/watch-latest-gujarat-song-music-video-have-prem-na-karishu-sung-by-master-rana/amp_videoshow/82270458. chief ministers