Jignasha Patel is an Indian author, journalist, lyricist, screenwriter and actress. She mainly works in Gujarati and Hindi entertainment industries.
He was born in Gujarat.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx): 65 kg
Hair Color: Black
Eye Colour: brown
He debuted as a writer with the Gujarati novel “Janpo Udas Che”, which was published in Gujarati newspapers. He then started working for a Gujarati newspaper “Khas Mulkat”, in which he wrote a regular column. His column gained immense popularity and then he wrote three novels.
His other column “Khatti-Meethi Baatein” in Saurashtra Satya News was also appreciated by the audience. Here are some articles from his regular column:
- “Have Saanjh Thawani Che” (A Novel – NavGujarat Times and Jagat Darpan)
- “What’s the edge?” (A Novel – NavGujarat Times and Jagat Darpan)
- “Sahityani Sarwani” (an article – NavGujarat Times)
- “Satyana Satavare” (Based on a True Story – NavGujarat Time)
- “Khas Moolkat” (Celebrity Interview – Jagat Darpan, Navgujarat Times and Crime Hung) “Vishant Personality” (article series about the life story of South Indian Cinema’s Power Star Pawan Kalyan – Crime Hung)
- “Vythani Vata” (Small Storey Series – NavGujarat Time)
- “Shu face-to-face avatarva countries?” (About Girls – NavGujarat Time)
- “My Choice” (documentary) and many other literary works
After gaining popularity in literary works, she moved to Mumbai to pursue a career in acting and screenwriting for Gujarati cinema. He has done concept writing for various comic series such as OS Media (to name one of many) and screenplays for music albums.
Facts / Trivia
- His family and friends fondly call him Ziggy.
- Apart from writing and acting, Jignasha Patel is also working as a social worker.
- Various websites have published articles on them including: