Julia Aslanali (The Voice) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend & More
Julia Aslanali is an American singer, songwriter, and basketball player. She is popularly known for her participation in NBC’s famous singing reality show The Voice 22, judged by John Legend, Blake Shelton, Camila Cabello and Gwen Stefani. She is originally from Dewey and Deland, FL.
Julia Aslanali was born in Davie, Florida. She is currently pursuing her graduation in Preclinical Health Science from the University of Central Florida. Her life was turned upside down when she became pregnant on her freshman year of college. While maintaining her passion for singing, she juggled between her education and raising her child. In 2022, she appeared as a contestant on NBC’s TV show The Voice Season 22.
|Real Name||Julia Aslanlik|
|profession||singer and songwriter|
|Date of birth||1999|
|Age (as in 2002)||23 years|
|birth place||Davy, FL|
|family||Mother: Not Available
Father: Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Children: 1 son
Education details and more
|College||University of Central Florida|
|educational qualification||BS Pre-Clinical in Health Sciences|
|First entry||Television : Voice (2022)
physical statistics and more
|height||Feet: 5′ 6″ feet
In Meters : 1.7 Square Meters
|weight||In Pounds: 125 lbs
In kilograms : 56 kg
|hobby||horse riding and singing|
Julia Aslanali got engaged to her high school friend. She thanked her fiancé for being very supportive of all her dreams and passions.
social media presence
Some facts about Julia Aslanlik
- Julia Aslanali was born and raised in DeLand, FL.
- The young artist is a pre-med student, a mother and a singer.
- Julia performed Al Green’s “Let’s Stay Together” during a blind audition for The Voice 22.
- She was part of the choir in high school and traveled with the group to Honolulu, Hawaii, to perform at the 75th Pearl Harbor Memorial Parade.
- She considers Elton John, Cannons, Imagine Dragons, Alina Barz and Dua Lipa as her musical inspirations.
- Julia revealed that she enjoys singing and riding horses while auditioning for The Voice.
- When Julia was a child, her mother owned eight horse stalls and the bulk of Julia’s free time was spent looking after the horses in the barn.
- Julia has never taken professional singing training, she has mostly done singing for family and friends, for fun.
If you have. have more information about Julia Aslanali, Please comment below we will update within an hour.