Kabita Singh is an Indian YouTuber, her channel is known as Kabita’s Kitchen. On her channel, she shares easy-to-make recipes with easy-to-find ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. His extraordinary YouTube channel has close to 12 million subscribers. She also has a second YouTube channel dedicated to her social life called KabitasLifeStyle.
Kabita Singh was born on Tuesday, February 21, 1978 in Kolkata.age 44; by 2022But he was brought up in Uttar Pradesh. She has around 550+ million views on her YouTube channel with 1154 videos (by March 2022), This channel has various recipes in Hindi language. He has 879k followers on Instagram. She married in 2009 and currently has 2 children.
He completed his schooling from Gyan Bharti Baklika Vidyalaya, Kolkata. After schooling he obtained B.Com (Hons), degree from University of Calcutta in Naihiti.
Height (approx.): 4′ 5″
Weight (approx): 60 kg
Hair Color: black and brown
Eye Colour: Black
Kabita Singh belongs to a Hindu family who hails from Kolkata.
husband and children
Kabita married Manish Singh, a software engineer working in London, UK, in 2009. After marriage, shifted to London for 2 years, then came back after a year and after 1 year again shifted to London for two and a half years. In 2014, the couple decided to permanently shift to India.
Kabita has 2 children, the elder boy’s name is Ryan Singh and they also have a daughter named Ananya Singh.
No. 174/3, BLD C, Sai Saheb Society, Shiv Sai Lane, Pimpli Saudagar Pune Pune MH 411027 IN
She started her career as a financial advisor in UP and then became a liability officer in a bank, worked there for 3 years but had to leave the job due to personal reasons.
Then, he started his job as a Relationship Manager in IL&FS, after that he started as a Dealer in MICROSEC CAPITAL LIMITED for 6 months, after that he joined HSBC Bank as a Desk Officer But she left the job after 3 months.
After moving to the UK, Kabitya had to be alone at home because her husband had to go to the office, when she had her first child and started going to school, she realized how bored she was and started a YouTube channel in this boredom. did. It is known as Kabita’s kitchen. His first video was posted 7 years ago with the title Bhindi/Okra Fry with Onion Recipe-Crispy Bhindi Fry Recipe-How to Make Perfect Bhindi Fry.
Her channel had got 1 million followers by 2017. Now, she has over 10 million subscribers. His second channel which is dedicated to his lifestyle is called Kabitas Lifestyle and has 304k subscribers.
Awards, Honors and Achievements
- Kabita Ki Rasoi was nominated for Best Food Channel on Social Media in the All India category.
- He was also mentioned by popular Indian magazine Hindustan Times and Sakal Times in 2020.
- She was mentioned for female YouTube stars with Prajakta Koli in 2019.
- An article was published mentioning her as India’s greatest YouTube chef Kabita Singh
- He was mentioned by Social Samosa in 2017 #SocialSuperMom: Kabita Singh shares her journey of becoming a mommy vlogger
- Her channel got 10 million subscribers by 2021 and achieved a great milestone, she was awarded with Diamond play button by YouTube.
50,01,574.32 Monthly Income
His net worth is close to Rs 1 crore.
Facts / Trivia
- Her full name is Kabita Kumari Singh.
- she likes to spend time with her kids
- she’s a rural girl to the bone