||Yekaterina Vladimirovna Putina
||Katerina Vladimirovna Tikhonova
||Tech Executive, Scientist, Former Acrobatic Dancer
||Russian President Vladimir Putin’s younger daughter
|physical statistics and more
||in centimeters– 171 cm
in meters– 1.71 square meters
in feet and inches– 5′ 7″
||in kilograms– 69 kg
in pounds– 149.9 lbs
|Date of birth
||31 August 1986 (Sunday)
|Age (as of 2022)
||Dresden, East Germany (now Germany)
||Leningrad (now Saint Petersburg), Soviet Union (now Russia)
||• Peterschule (1991)
• German School Moscow
||• University of St. Petersburg (2005 – 2009)
• Moscow State University
||• Studied Asian History and majored in Japanese History
• Master’s degree in Physics and Mathematics
||• Katerina is Vladimir Putin’s youngest daughter, although Putin has never publicly claimed or agreed that Katerina is his daughter.
• He has been accused by the US of concealing the assets of the Russian President.
• It is also believed that he also has a younger half-sister.
• Katerina and her organization have been accused of working for the Russian defense industries.
• Her non-profit organization has signed multi-million dollar deals with the Russian government.
• The sanctions on Katerina are in response to the Russian military’s war crimes in Ukraine.
• He is often mentored by retired members of the KGB, who are also part of his organization’s council.
|relationships and more
|year of separation
||father– Vladimir Putin (Russian President)
Mother– Lyudmila Putina (former flight attendant)
||sister– Maria Vladimirovna Vorontsova
|property / properties
||• She held $2 billion worth of shares in Sibur, a petrochemical company, with her ex-husband
• She is the owner of the Innopractica Fund, which is run in close collaboration with Moscow State University.
|Net Worth (Approx)
||His current net worth is estimated to be around $1.3 billion. When she was married to Kirill Shamalov, the couple revealed their net worth to be around $2 billion