Katerina Vladimirovna Tikhonova is the second daughter of Russian President Vladimir Putin. He is also a well educated and well trained scientist. She is also known to have spearheaded several publicly funded projects, which are linked to the state-run Moscow State University. She is also deputy director of the Institute for Mathematical Research of Complex Systems at Moscow State University. She is also known for her athletic acrobatic dancing. They were approved by the United States in 2022.
Katerina Vladimirovna Tikhonova was born on Sunday 31 August 1986.age 35 years; by 2022) in Dresden, East Germany. Katerina was born in East Germany when her father, Vladimir Putin, was stationed there as a KGB spy. In 1991, after the reunification of East and West Germany, Putin moved with his family to Leningrad (now St Petersburg), where Katerina attended the Peterschule which is a German gymnasium. He also studied German at the Peterschule. Due to the increase in mass violence in Leningrad, Putin sent his daughters back to Germany where they would complete their studies. Later, the Putin family moved to Moscow, where Katerina attended the German School, Moscow. Katerina completed her oriental studies at St. Petersburg University, specializing in the subject of Japanese history.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx): 68 kg
Hair Color: White
Eye Colour: light blue
parents and siblings
Her father is Vladimir Putin, who is also the President of the Russian Federation.
His mother’s name is Lyudmila Putina. Lyudmila was a former flight attendant.
She also has an older sister named Maria Vladimirovna Vorontsova.
She was married to Kirill Shamalov, a Russian billionaire and a business tycoon.
Both got divorced in 2018.
To enter St. Petersburg University, Katerina Vladimirovna Tikhonova took and passed the entrance exam in July 2005. Katerina was expected to study the history of ancient China, but chose to study and specialize in the history of Japan. He graduated in 2009 after majoring in Ancient Japanese History. Katerina completed her master’s degree in physics and mathematics from Moscow State University. Katerina earned the degree after submitting a dissertation entitled “Mathematical problems of correcting the activity of vestibular mechanoreceptors”. His dissertation was widely accepted, as a result of which he worked with many renowned scientists, and published several successful volumes of his scientific journal.
career after studies
His non-profit organization, Innopractica, works on the principle of integration of two separate projects of Moscow State University; National Intellectual Development Foundation (NIDF) and National Intellectual Reserve Center (NIRC). Innopraktika works to promote projects initiated by young and talented Russian scientists. In 2020, Innopractica established a new artificial intelligence department in collaboration with Moscow State University; Appointment of Katerina Vladimirovna Tikhonova as director of the department.
Acrobatic Dancer as a Champion
Apart from her intellectual abilities, Katerina is also a well-known acrobatic dancer. In 2010, acrobatic rock n’ roll caught Katerina’s attention. Acrobatic rock ‘n roll is a non-Olympic, athletic sport. She soon began training for the sport and often took part in several competitions with her partner, Ivan Klimov. Both finished fifth at the 2013 World Championship, and in 2014 the pair finished second at the Russian Championship.
- Katerina Vladimirovna Tikhonova is the younger daughter of Russian President Vladimir Putin, but Putin has never acknowledged anything about Katerina being his daughter.
- The United States has accused Katerina of playing a major role in hiding Putin’s real assets. The United States issued an official statement regarding the sanctions. The country said
We have reason to believe that Putin, and many of his accomplices, and oligarchs, hide their wealth, hide their wealth, with family members who keep their wealth and their wealth in the American financial system, and the world. in many other parts of the , We believe that many of Putin’s assets are hidden with family members and that is why we are targeting him.”
- The sanctions on Katerina are in response to the Russian military’s allegations of genocide of a Ukrainian resident of Bucha.
- Katerina has a total of 5 advisors on the council of her organization; Two of whom are retired KGB officers and close friends of Putin.
- Katerina’s non-profit organization has signed several billion-dollar deals with the Russian government.
- The US Treasury Department has accused Katerina’s non-profit organization of working covertly with the Russian government and the defense industry. In an officially released statement, the Treasury Department said,
Katerina Vladimirovna Tikhonova (Tikhonova) is the daughter of Russian President Putin. Tikhonova is a technical executive whose work supports the Rajasthan government and the defense industry.”
- There are rumors that Katerina Vladimirovna Tikhonova has another younger half-sister, who was with her father and his alleged girlfriend.
Katerina Vladimirovna Tikhonova’s net worth is reported to be around $10 million. When Katerina Vladimirovna Tikhonova was married to Kirill Shamalov, the couple revealed that their net worth was approximately $2 billion.
Facts / Trivia
- In her youth, Katerina Vladimirovna Tikhonova dropped her father’s surname, ‘Putin’, and adopted the surname on behalf of her grandmother.
- He was also appointed by the Acrobatic Rock ‘n’ Roll World Federation as Vice President for Expansion and Marketing.
- For her exploits in athletic acrobatic dancing, the Russian government has built an acrobatic rock n’ roll center worth 2 billion rubles at the school where Katerina studied. The center is claimed to be the only rock n roll center in the world.
- Katerina Vladimirovna Tikhonova can speak 3 different foreign languages, which she speaks very fluently.
- Moscow State University’s Artificial Intelligence Center, which is headed by Katerina, is worth $1.7 billion.
- Katerina Vladimirovna Tikhonova specializes in the academic field of neurotechnology.
- Katerina Vladimirovna Tikhonova’s mother, Lyudmila Putina, divorced her father Vladimir Putin in 2014.
- He made a rare appearance on the Russian news channel Rossia 1, to discuss his research on technological advances aimed at controlling electrical impulses in the brain.