Originally published at FamousIntel.com
Kevin Hart Biography and Wiki
Kevin Hart is an American stand-up comedian and actor. Judd Apatow cast Hart in a recurring role on the television series Unannounced, his first break (2001). He has since appeared in films such as Paper Soldiers (2002). He began his career as a stand-up comedian and has since appeared in Hollywood films and on television. He also has several successful comedy albums.
Kevin Hart Education
He attended George Washington High School and later went to Community College in Philadelphia.
kevin hart age
How old is Kevin? Hart was born as Kevin Darnell Hart on 6 July 1979 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. Kevin is 43 years old as of 2022.
kevin hart height
He stands at a height of 5’4″ (163 cm). Read also: Patti LaBelle
Kevin Hart’s Nationality and Ethnicity
Hart is a US citizen and citizen by birth. He was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. She is of mixed ethnicity/ heritage/ ancestry of African American.
Kevin Hart’s family and parents
Hart was born on July 6, 1979, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. His father, Henry Witherspoon, was a cocaine addict who spent most of his life in prison. As a result, Hart’s mother Nancy Hart raised him.
Kevin Hart’s wife and daughter
Since 2016, Hart has been married to Eniko Parrish. They have a son who was born in November of 2017. His name was Kenzo Kash. Hart had previously divorced his first wife, Torrei Hart, in 2011. He has two children from his first marriage.
kevin hart accident
Apparently, the information about his involvement in an accident has not been disclosed. Further information about their health program will be provided once they are confirmed.
kevin hart career
Hart began his stand-up career as Lil Cave. However, he did not perform well in his first few gigs. He accidentally met a veteran comedian named Keith Robinson, and he started coaching him. Hart later began performing under his own name and found immediate success. Within a few months, he was performing regularly in clubs across the country. He started his comedy tour with ‘I’m a Grown Little Man’ in 2009, followed by ‘Seriously Funny’ in 2010. He then embarked on the “Laugh at My Pain” and “Let Me Explain” tours, both of which were filmed and released in theatres. He is also the author of three comedy albums.
READ MORE: Tye Tribbett Bio, Age, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings, Wife, Height & Net Worth
Hart began his acting career in 2002 with a role in Judd Apatow’s American sitcom Unannounced. In the same year, he made his film debut with the comedy film ‘Paper Soldiers’. He next appeared in ‘Scary Movie 3’ in 2003, the third installment of the Scary Movie franchise. Despite receiving mixed reviews, the film was a commercial success. He appeared in the film ‘Death of a Dynasty’ in the same year. He played the lead role in the comedy film ‘Soul Plain’. The film was a commercial flop and received negative reviews. His next major role was in ‘Scary Movie 4’, the fourth installment of the Scary Movie franchise.
His major works in 2016 were ‘Central Intelligence’ and ‘The Secret Life of Pets’. Both films were critically and commercially successful. He was most recently heard as Captain Underpants in the 2017 animated film ‘Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie’. The film was both a commercial and a critical success. After appearing in the comedy-drama film ‘Upside’, she was seen in a pivotal role in the comedy adventure film ‘Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle’. The film was a huge success at the box office, grossing nearly $1 billion. Critics gave it mostly positive reviews.
Kevin Hart net worth
Kevin has an estimated net worth of $450 million. He has amassed modest wealth through the revenue of his job as an actor and comedian.
kevin hart tv shows and movies
- 2022 The Man from Toronto
- 2022 DC League of Super-Pets
- 2022 Me Time
- 2022 Back on the Strip
- 2021 Parenthood
- 2021 The One and Only Dick Gregory
- 2019 The Secret Life of Pets 2
- 2019 Hobbs & Shaw
- 2019 Jumanji: The Next Level
- 2018 Night School
- 2017 Captain Undergarments:
- 2017 The Upside
- 2017 Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
- 2016 Ride Along 2
- 2016 Central Intelligence
- 2016 The Secret Life of Pets
- 2016 Kevin Hart: Now What?
- 2015 wedding bells
- 2015 work hard
- 2014 Ride Along
- 2014 About Last Night
- 2014 Think Like A Man Too
- 2014 School Dance Ozzy Pretty Lil’ Thug
- 2014 top five
- 2013 it’s the end
- 2013 Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain
- 2013 grudge match
- 2012 five year engagement
- 2012 Think Like A Man
- 2012 Exit Strategy
- 2011 35 and ticking
- 2011 Kevin Hart: Laugh at my pain
- 2011 Let’s Go Chris Styles
- 2010 Something Like a Business
- 2021 Dave
- 2021 True Story
- 2021 Live in front of a studio audience
- 2021 Shark Tank
- 2020 in danger! greatest of all time
- 2020 die heart
- 2019–present Kevin Hart’s Laugh Out Loud
- 2019 Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History
- 2019 Kevin Hart: Irresponsible
- 2019 Kevin Hart: Don’t F**k This Up
- 2018 TKO: Total Knock Out
- 2016 Lip Sync Battle
- 2016 2016 MTV Movie Awards
- 2015 Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber
- 2013-2017 Saturday Night Live
- 2013-2016, 2022 Real husbands of Hollywood
- 2013 second generation
- 2012 Workaholics
- 2012 2012 MTV Video Music Awards
- 2011–2012 Modern Family
- 2011 Beta Awards 2011
- 2010 Kevin Hart: Seriously Funny
- 2009 Party Down
- 2009 Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire
- 2009 Kevin Hart: I’m a Grown Little Man
- 2007 we all
- 2007 Wild ‘n Out’
- 2006 Help Me Help You
- 2006 Love, Inc.
- 2005-2006 Jake in Progress
- 2005 Barbershop
- 2004 The Big House Kevin
- 2004 Comedy Central Presents
- 2002-2003 undeclared