Height: 5′ 5″
Some lesser known facts about Kiran Bhatt
- Kiran Bhatt is an Indian actor, director and producer who was cast in 2022 to play the role of Nattu Kaka in the popular Indian sitcom Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. Earlier, the role of Nattu Kaka was played by Ghanshyam NayakHe died on 3 October 2021 after battling cancer.
- Kiran Bhatt started her career as a theater artist.
- In 1995, he appeared in the Bollywood film Rangeela, and in 1998, he appeared in the Bollywood film Satya.
- In 2000, she played the role of Ketki Dave in the popular Indian daily serial Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi on StarPlus.
- Nattu Kaka fame Ghanshyam Nayak was senior to Kiran Bhatt, who had worked with Kiran Bhatt in several drama shows.
- After getting an offer to play the role of Nattu Kaka in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah in 2022, Kiran Bhatt said,
It is almost as if the old Nattu Kaka is bringing the new Nattu Kaka and I am happy to play the role of my dear friend Ghanshyam. It is a very emotional role for me and I hope I will do justice to the role of Ghanshyam from the very beginning.”
- On bringing back Nattu Kaka in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, the show’s producer Asit Kumar Modi said,
Recently when we inaugurated the new showroom of Gada Electronics, it still did not look complete and something was missing. We had to bring back Nattu Kaka. The love we have received since its launch in 2008 is immense and we hope the audience embraces Nattu Kaka as he is all set to return to Jethalal’s newly inaugurated store.
- Kiran Bhatt has produced and directed several Gujarati theatrical productions.
- In 2022, he directed the Gujarati drama Sagapan Tane Sal Mubarak.