Hometown: Rajasthan, India
Age: 28 Years
Some lesser known facts about Kiran Yogeshwar
- Kiran Yogeshwar is an Indian actress and model who predominantly works in Kannada film industry. In 2022, she came into limelight when she appeared in Bigg Boss OTT- Kannada, which was aired on the OTT platform Voot.
- Apart from being an actress, Kiran Yogeshwar is also a skilled yoga instructor and dancer.
- In April 2014, Kiran Yogeshwar appeared in the music video song Beautiful Vibe.
- Kiran Yogeshwar is best known for appearing in the video item song ‘Naati Koli’ which was released in 2022 from the film Shambho Shiv Shankara.
- In 2020, Kiran Yogeshwar made her web series debut in the SALT “Absence Cases”.
- In 2022, Kiran Yogeshwar announced on one of his social media accounts that his film Mr King 7777 was going to release next year.
- On 17 August 2022, Kiran Yogeshwar became the first contestant to be evicted from the Bigg Boss house during the Bigg Boss OTT Kannada show. In a conversation with a media house, he talked about the reason for his early homelessness from the show. She said that she spent most of her time on the show cooking in the kitchen and the audience didn’t notice her best side. Kiran Yogeshwar said that he experienced a language barrier in the show. He said,
The main reason I was evicted is because I spent most of my time in the kitchen. I used to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner for everyone. So the audience didn’t get to see my best side. Another main reason was that I didn’t know Kannada very well.”
- Kiran Yogeshwar is also known for her beauty and sense of style, and has often walked the runway for various fashion designers.
- In her spare time, Kiran Yogeshwar enjoys horse riding and traveling to distant places.
- He is a kind animal lover. He has a pet dog. She often shares pictures and videos of her pet on social media.