Komal Vohra is an Indian interior designer and co-founder of Projeto, an interior designer company based in Mumbai. She is known for being the wife of Indian singer Raftaar. In June 2022, the couple filed for divorce.
Komal Vohra was born on Tuesday, 11 August 1992.age 29 years; by 2022) in Delhi. His zodiac sign is Leo.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5
Eye Colour: brown
Hair Color: brown
parents and siblings
His father has passed away. His mother’s name is Renu Vohra. she has two brothers. His elder brother, Karan Vohra, is a television actor. His younger brother Kunal Vohra is also a television actor.
Komal met Indian singer Raftaar in 2011 through a common friend. After a few meetings, they started dating each other and after dating for almost five years, the couple got engaged on 30 November 2016 at Taj, New Delhi.
On 1 December 2016, the couple tied the knot, but within a few years of marriage, the couple faced problems. In 2020, the couple filed for divorce but due to the COVID-19 pandemic restrictions, the matter got delayed. Since then, they were living separately, and in June 2022, the couple again filed for divorce. According to sources, on October 6, 2022, the couple will sign the divorce papers.
Facts / Trivia
- Komal Vohra follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- She is a devotee of Indian spiritual leader Guruji. He also got a tattoo done on his right hand with ‘Jai Guru Ji RD’ written on it.
- She likes to go on trips and hang out with her friends in her spare time.
- According to his Instagram account, he loves to drink coffee.
- Komal is a dog lover and owns a few pet dogs including Rui.
- She enjoys drinking alcohol on several occasions.
- Komal Vohra practices yoga regularly.