Hometown: Ropar, Punjab
Age: 30 Years
Some lesser known facts about Lawrence Bishnoi
- Lawrence Bishnoi is an Indian gangster known for being a part of the murder of a Punjabi singer. Sidhu Musewala More death threats in 2022 Salman Khan For hunting black buck in 2018.
- He was born in a Punjabi family, but his mother named him Lawrence (Lawrence is a Christian name meaning to shine) because he had fair skin at the time of his birth.
- He was interested in sports since childhood. While studying in college, he used to practice wrestling in an arena behind Sukhna Lake in Chandigarh.
- When he was in college, he was the student leader of the Students’ Union of Punjab University (SOPU). He contested for college president, but could not win the election, leading to a rivalry between him and the opposition party. Once he opened fire on another group, due to which a case was registered against him in 2011.
- Reportedly, gangster Jaggu is the guru of Bhagwanpuri Bishnoi.
- In 2015, he ran away from the Punjab Police when they were taking him to appear in court. He went to Nepal and returned back to Punjab with weapons. After a few months, he was again caught by the police.
- During his stay in jail, he used to recite Sukhmani Sahib inside the lockup every morning.
- In 2019, Ankit Bhadu, one of the members of Bishnoi’s group, was confronted by the police in Zirakpur who took a girl hostage for not being arrested by the police.
- In 2020, Gurlal Brar, a close aide of Bishnoi and Goldie Brar, was murdered by Gurlal Singh Bhalwan. A few months after his assassination, Gurlal Singh Bhalwan is killed by Bishnoi and Goldie Brar to avenge the death of Goldie Brar’s cousin Gurlal Brar.
- He was brought to Jaipur for questioning in 2021 due to threatening calls to a city-based businessman. Her partner Sampat Nehra revealed that Bishnoi had asked her to make a WhatsApp call demanding a security amount of Rs 1 crore from the businessman.
- Bishnoi’s henchmen again in 2021, Vicky MiddukheraIn a gang war in Mohali, he was gunned down with fifteen bullets.
- In 2021, it was reported that Bishnoi was trying to make inroads in Delhi through his close aide Sandeep as he himself was in jail. They were trying to expand their network.
- In 2021, the Bishnoi organization’s female associate Manju Arya alias Meenu was arrested by the police.
- In 2022, he filed a petition in the Chandigarh district court asking him to handcuff her when she is taken to the courtroom or any other place so that she is safe from fake police encounters.
- a few hours later Sidhu Musewalaof his death, Goldie Brar and Bishnoi take responsibility for his murder. In a social media post, he wrote,
Today Musewala died in Punjab, I, Sachin Bishnoi, Lawrence Bishnoi take responsibility. This is our job. Musewala’s name cropped up in the murder of our brothers Vikramjit Singh Middukheda and Gurlal Brar, but the Punjab Police did not take any action against him. We also got to know that Moosewala was also involved in the encounter of our colleague Ankit Bhadu. Musewala was working against us. Delhi Police took his name but Moosewala used his political power and saved his skin every time.
- It was told that he had more than 150 Facebook accounts in his name. There was one common thing in the bio ‘Respect Girls’ of all these Facebook accounts.
- At the age of 29, he had committed more than fifty crimes.